39

THIRTY NINE
_________________

"Where the fuck are you?" I said as I was looking at my period tracking app. Our graduation was happening in 3 months, but it's not the time for me to be pregnant.

My parents would kill me, my brother would kill me and my own boyfriend would kill me and my family would kill my boyfriend so basically we both would be dead.

Later I went to the store and bought the pregnancy test, I just wanted to get over with it

I took the test and left it in my bathroom, after some time I completely forgot about it.

~~~

Since it was Friday Bomin was coming over like he always does.

"Hi babe!" Bomin said as he walked into my room. I was sitting on my bed watching YouTube. Bomin walked up to me and gave me a kiss on my lips, before taking his jacket off.

Last week we had a last day on set, so now we've been having a lots of free time well not really since we've been studying for upcoming finals.

Bomin went into the bathroom to wash his hands and I was still doing something on my computer. He suddenly got out of the bathroom with a small stick in his hand.

"Babe, you took a pregnancy test and you didn't tell me about it?" I jumped off of my bed and covered his mouth.
"Shut up or we will be immediately dead, show it to me" I said and he passed me the test.

At first I was really confident after I saw one line and smiled but then I took a closer look and there was this really faint line. I blinked few times and there actually was another line. I looked at Bomin and he looked at me with a confused look.

"You know what, I'll just order my coffin already" the boy looked at the test and also saw the faint line. "What are we gonna do now?" he asked as he sat down next to me on my bed. "I have to keep it, or my mother will beat the shit out of me" I said not really paying attention to what I said.

"I? You mean we.. Without my thing you wouldn't be in this state" he said while raising his voice a little bit but still made sure that no one outside of my room heard him.

"Exactly!" I said and Bomin started pouting. "Well, that didn't sound nice" he cutely replied as I cover my mouth as I realized what I said. "I'm sorry.." I said and gave him a hug.

"We are doomed" he said as he patted my head. "Yes, we are" I said and thighten my arms around him.

Sorry mom and dad!

~~~