18

EIGHTEEN
_________________

golcha

daeyeol: Bomin-ah, I never thought you could hurt someone's feelings. You're a child!

jangjun: Well, I guess I can make my move now

bomin: HYUNG!

joochan: don't be stupid jangjun. He's a maknae and we are brothers how can you try making a move on Hyuna

tag: joochan is right, she might be pretty and we can like her but still, Bomin likes her and it was just a fucking stupid thing he had done

bomin: can you not make me feel
like shit? Hyuna hates me now

jaehyun: you shouldn't even have "playing with her feelings" in your fucking head Bomin

daeyeol: i have no idea how you will explain that to her

bomin: It's a big misunderstanding!
me and jeno made it sound weird

seungmin: what?

bomin: i was supposed to play with her heart but then I wanted to tell her that I like her too... I just wanted her to look only at me and I was doing all that flirting and all but now she thinks I'm an asshole that should burn in hell

jangjun: in her place I would think the same thing

daeyeol: then tell her the truth it's really not that hard Bomin...

___________

PARK NEAR HYUNA'S HOUSE
11:34PM

Bomin was walking around the park when he spotted Hyuna wandering around. He went a little bit closer to her.

"Hyuna... Can we talk?" he said in his soft voice. Hyuna looked at him and immediately started to walk away but Bomin grabbed her arm and stopped her.
"Please... It's a misunderstanding. Just listen to me!" he said looking into her eyes. She grabbed his hand and took away from her arm. She turned away and walked away.

"HWANG HYUNA!" he screamed which made her stop. "I REALLY LIKE YOU! I REALLY DO! YOU MAKE ME GO CRAZY! I MISS YOU PLAYING WITH ME! I MISS US BEING CLOSE, HAVING FUN WITH JENO AND YUJIN. I MISS ALL OF THAT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME ANYMORE ITS OK BUT PLEASE BE MY FRIEND AGAIN!" She slowly turned around and looked at Bomin being all tired by screaming so much. She slowly started walking towards him.

"How can I believe all of this was a misunderstanding?" she asked with her soft voice trying not to cry. "By playing with your feelings I meant flirting. I was supposed to confess to you later, I didn't mean anything bad. I wanted you to only look at me. I mean you're HWANG HYUNA! Every guy wants you." he was speaking so calm, he was explaining everything throughly so she won't misunderstand him anymore.

Hyuna was actually really terrified of losing her best friend. They have so many memories, she wouldn't be able to just let go. And she couldn't stop her heart that was beating for him.

She's weak for him, but not now. Everything she does, she does with a thought "you only live once" it's Hwang Hyuna after all.

"Fuck it... I'm not going to be weak this time" she said with all the confidence she has. She then walked up to Bomin and grabbed his face. She pulled him closer and smashed her lips on his.

Bomin put his hands on her waist and pulled her even closer, while she put her hands around his neck. He became her weakness, and she became his....