8

EIGHT
_____________

The party was a success, everyone was getting drunk and having fun. A lot of guys had their eyes focused on Hyuna's seductive outfit. Other girls weren't dressed as seductive as she was, well beside one girl - Kwon Jihye. There are a lot of rumors about her, but one for sure is true. That she's playing with every guy she meets. Hyuna always protected Jeno and Bomin from her, cause Jihye is very unpredictable. Now she's only protecting Bomin, cause Jeno always has Yujin beside him. She has a big crush on him, at some point they may be actually secretly dating.

"Hyuna" a boy walked up to the girl, who was standing leaning on the wall with a drink in her hand, looking all sexy. "What?" she asked while fixing her hair.
The boy suddenly slammed his hand on the wall, being only few inches from her face, Hyuna didn't even move. "What are you doing?" the girl asked glaring at him.
"You don't know me?" boy asked with a shocked face. "How could I not, Na... Jaemin. The school's playboy of course" Hyuna said as she tried to walk away but Jaemin blocked her with his other hand. "Why already walking away?" Hyuna laughed at him and grabbed his collar bringing his face closer to hers. "Listen, if you're looking for a one night stand go to Jihye not to me. Get close to me one more time and you'll leave" Hyuna pushed him away and walked to get another drink. Jaemin was just looking at her as she was walking away. "So sexyy" he mumbled to himself.

Hyuna was looking around until she saw Jihye flirting with Bomin. She was boiling inside. She quickly put the drink on the table and walked up to them.

"You're really hot, you know" Jihye said to Bomin while slightly rubbing his arm. They were interrupted by Hyuna clearing her throat. "Hyuna" Bomin said looking at his friend but she was glaring at Jihye. He suddenly remembered Hyuna's drunk confession, and slightly smiled.

"Get lost, we're busy" Jihye said to Hyuna and grabbed Bomin's hand later. Hyuna pushed her away and grabbed Bomin's tie and roughly pulled him closer. She made sure that Jihye was looking, while Bomin was just looking at her with shock. Hyuna looked at Bomin again before smashing her lips on his. That's when Jeno and Yujin came in to the room and saw them. "Well, that's something new?" Jeno looked at Yujin with confusion.

Jihye was so angry, she walked away to find her new victim. Hyuna pulled away from the kiss and looked at Bomin realizing what she did. She cleared her throat and walked away. Bomin was frozen."Yo! Bomin you good?" Jeno snapped his fingers to get boys attention. "What? Ah- Yeah, I think" Bomin didn't know what to think about this.

"Hyuna... You're not even drunk. Why?" Yujin said while looking at her friend who was sitting on her bed. "To scare the bitch away, obviously" Hyuna answered while getting up and fixing her dress. "Last week you literally confessed to Bomin while being drunk, now you kiss him being completely sober. Girl, it was your first kiss!" Yujin said a bit louder. "Shut up! It's just a kiss. Now let's go. Jihye is not here anymore, I can have some fun now." Hyuna walked out of the room leaving Yujin speechless.

There was a part where Hyuna is going to dance, and it's also a part of her dance project so she asked Yujin to record it.
While Yujin was telling people to move or sit down, Hyuna went to change her clothes cause it'll be too uncomfortable for her to dance in a such a short dress.

Hyuna suddenly started stretching a bit in the middle of the living room

Hyuna suddenly started stretching a bit in the middle of the living room. When she was ready, Yujin started recording and Bomin with Jeno were standing not to far away so they can see well.

Everyone was amazed by Hyuna's dancing skills. After the short performance she went to put on her dress back and came back to her friends. The four of them were having a great time, drinking and dancing around.

~
NEXT MORNING
~

Hyuna started waking up, and when she stretched her arm behind her, she slightly slapped someone who was sleeping behind her. She got shocked and turned to see who is it. It was Bomin. The girl immediately looked under the sheets just to realize that she's wearing only her underwear. She quickly wore an over sized t-shirt and woke Bomin up.

"Yah! What are you doing in my bed?" Hyuna asked hitting his chest. "What do you mean?" after opening his eyes, he looked around and noticed that it's Hyuna's bedroom. Both of them looked at each other while the awkward silence filled up the room. Hyuna got up from the bed. ''Let's just not talk about this and please hurry up, cause if my parents will see you in my bed they'll go crazy and will give me a lecture about protection, and believe me I do not want to hear that'' she said after going downstairs to clean up. ''Shit, I only have an hour to clean this up'' the girl said to herself as she was picking up red cups from the floor. ''Oh, you're awake. I couldn't sleep because of you and Bomin'' Yujin said as she helped her friend cleaning up. ''Tell me you're joking'' Hyuna looked at her friend with a serious expression. ''I'm not...I'm really not. Ask Jeno. By the way you're parents were here, they left about 2 minutes ago.'' Yujin said with a serious face. ''WHAT?!'' Hyuna said as she collapsed on the couch. ''I saw them leaving your room, and they said they'll come back later so we can clean up everything. They're not mad, they were laughing actually, and after they left your room they even high-fived each other, i found the situation a bit weird'' The girl said with a confusion. ''I'm so dead'' Hyuna started fake crying as her best friend cheered her up.