14

FOURTEEN
________________

After the class ended Bomin and I went to Yujin's and Jeno's class so the four of us can go to the cafeteria. After my last conversation with Bomin, he's been acting differently. He didn't really tease me to the point of me being annoyed, but we weren't awkward, we just talked and complain about not understanding a single thing during math class.

"I swear to God Yujin, this teacher hates me" I said to my friend while we were walking next to each other. "I mean most of the teachers hate you tho" Yujin's words made me roll my eyes.

We took our food and sat down at our table like we always do. Next to me Bomin and in front of us Yujin and Jeno. We were talking and laughing, until Jihye sat next to Yujin.

"Hello, Bomin. Hello Jeno" Yujin and I rolled our eyes and started to boil inside. Boys didn't even look at her they were looking at each other and talking about a game or something.

Jihye looked at me and winked which made me spit my water on her. "Are you ok?" Bomin asked me while slightly hitting my back. "I'm fine" I said looking at him. "YAH! YOU SPITED ON ME! BITCH!" Jihye screamed as she got up, which made everyone look in our direction. I slowly got up and glared at her. "What? What are you looking at?" she said poking my forehead and my head slightly fell backwards. "Kwon Jihye" I said walking closer. I was ready to spill all the tea that no one knew about even my best friends. "You and your mother are rich thanks to my father. Should I tell everyone how your mother seduced my biological father? I guess she was happy when she found out she was pregnant with a rich man. Then he left both of his kids (twins) and his wife to take care of poor woman who got pregnant. You're younger than me, but you're in the same class as me thanks to my father. But you know what, I don't really consider him my father. I have a dad that loves me, my brother and my mom. You act like you're better than me, but you're the same as your mother, sleeping around with random guys. How can someone your age live like that?" she had teary eyes, she knew her mother did wrong but she always wanted my mom to be the bad one."SHUT UP! IT'S NOT TRUE!" She slapped me in the face and before I could react she pushed me and I fell on the floor. I immediately got up and was ready to throw hands but before I could Bomin was already holding me in the air. He was holding my waist and since he was a lot taller he could easily lift me up, I was wriggling my feet and hands. "Put me down! I'll kill this bitch!" I said a little bit too loud. "Take her to our room" Yujin said to Bomin and without replying he took me out of the cafeteria.

When we got to our hideout he finally put me down, and made sure I won't leave. "I swear Bomin, if you won't let me out I'll legit knock you out" he started laughing at me which made me confused. "You? Hahaha! Knocking ME out? Hahahah! You've got some good jokes!" I was annoyed. He stopped laughing and looked at me. "What was that all about?" he asked looking all serious and hot. Oh my god Hyuna calm down. "It's nothing. I don't even know him to be honest, my parents told us (Hyuna&Hyunjin) the whole truth just because they didn't want to lie to us forever, and we didn't really care cause my dad was there for us since we can remember and he makes our mom happy that's the only thing that matters. Now let me out so I can kill this bitch." I said trying to push Bomin out of the way. But he didn't even move."I said no." I was speechless this bitch hurted me and he doesn't care. My cheek is red and my back and my butt hurt from the meeting with the floor. "SHE ATTACKED ME BOMIN!" I screamed at him but he shut me up, with his lips being on mine.

My eyes opened wide. Not gonna lie, I kinda liked it but Hwang Hyuna isn't easy even when it comes to a guy she likes. I managed to push him away. "What? Weren't we supposed to date?" he asked tilting his head. "YOU FAILED THE TEST!" I said and pushed him out of my way and left.

JENO POV

"You shouldn't be playing with Hyuna, like that. You know she really likes you. She'll hate you for sure if she finds out." I said to Bomin trying to make him think at least a little bit, it's his best friend after all. But he's playing with her feelings. He doesn't even have feelings for her.
"She won't find out, I'm playing with her. Because you're my friend and you won't tell her." Is this dude serious? "Bomin-ah, are you good like in the head? Hyuna is also my friend, I can't lie to her. You're playing with her fucking feelings! Feelings! Do you not get it?! If she really finds out you'll lose your best friend" I was getting annoyed, he's my best friend but I don't like his attitude right now. "So what if I'm playing with Hyuna's feelings? She's Hwang Hyuna. Besides I won't tell Hyuna and you won't tell her either that I'm playing with her feelings" I could only sigh. We turned around and saw the girls standing there. My eyes opened wide and my mouth slightly opened. I looked at Bomin and he was as shocked as I was.

"So that's what I am now? From being your fucking best friend to a fucking toy? I can't believe you actually treated me like that. DO. NOT. EVER. SPEAK.TO. ME.AGAIN." She turned around and left. Bomin wanted to go after her but Yujin stopped him. "Don't. Going after her won't fix everything." Yujin looked at me with disappointment and also left. Is this how Bomin and I lose our best friends?