10

TEN
___________

I was sitting in my bedroom looking at my phone until someone knocked on my door. "Bomin is here" my mom said opening the door a little. "He can come in" Bomin came in and both of us looked at my mother. She just stood there with a big ass smile on her face.

"Mom" I said looking at her. "What?" She asked looking at me and Bomin. "You can go now" I said getting up from my bed. "Call me if you need anything" she said while leaving the room. The door closed and I turned to put my phone on the desk. "What's up? Why are you here?" I turned around just to see Bomin standing in front of me. I swallow dry as he looks in my eyes. "W-What?" Did I just fucking stutter. Me Hwang Hyuna just stuttered in front of my friend.

"You started bothering me lately." He puts his hands on my desk and is just few inches from my face, still deeply looking at my eyes. "What are you talking about?" I asked confused. I started getting nervous, the room suddenly got hotter and there was no air.

"Firstly, you confess to me being drunk. Secondly you kiss me because Jihye was clearly flirting with me. And in the end I wake up in your bedroom in your bed. Kind of bothering isn't it?" he bites his lower lip, looking damn hot. I tried to escape but he stopped me.

"Where are you going?" he asked grabbing my wrist. "Oh- are you nervous? Hwang Hyuna is actually nervous?" Is he playing with me or what?
I put my face even closer to his and stare at his lips. "Hwang Hyuna, nervous? Never." I said seductively. His hand made it's way to my waist, bringing my body closer to his. I was flustered, and my hands were now on his chest.

I didn't know what's happing, but I was kind of enjoying it. "Hyuna, you shouldn't be playing with me like that right now." He looks at my lips, and I feel even more nervous. I swallowed dry again. He smirked at me. He bit his lower lip and looked at my lips again. "You really make me go crazy lately, Hyuna." He started at me for a few seconds before smashing his lips on mine.

I was flustered. This sudden warm feeling went trough my whole body. His hands on my waist holding me still, his lips on mine. I didn't care, I wrapped my hands on his neck and pulled him even closer. I felt him smile.

After he pulled away from me, I didn't know where to look. He sat on my bed, observing me. "Oh- are you blushing?" he asked teasingly. "N-no, I'm not." That did not sound convincing at all.

"So, did you want something?" I asked sitting on my bed and leaning on a frame of it. Bomin sitting on the edge in front of me. He got on my bed and sat next to me, but facing me.

"I already got what I want, should I go for more?" he asked which made my eyes open wide. "One more word and I'll smack you with a Bible." He laughed and placed his hand on my leg. "Well, I won't make you blush more today, don't worry. And I have a practice." He said while jumping off of my bed. "I'll take your math book. Your mom will be suspicious" he took my book and left the room.

I suddenly started breathing heavily. "The fuck was that?! He-, OH MY GOD! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW?" I was panicking. Then I layed flat on my bed and screamed into my pillow.

CHOI BOMIN I'M GOING CRAZY BECAUSE OF YOU!