Chαρτεr 7

"𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠!"

Willow currently couldn't stand herself.

Friday morning has started out normal and Willow had been beyond excited about movie night and the fact that Jasper was coming. What she hadn't was Noah waiting for her outside her house with a bouquet of roses.

It gesture was nice, even though Willow didn't like roses. No matter how bad she wanted to scream at him to leave her alone, she smiled and said thank you.

Maggie always said Willow's big heart would get her into trouble one day.

Today was that day.

Noah convinced her to skip school that way he could probably apologize to her. Willow decided to hear him out, forgiveness was always something Willow easily handed out. Noah talked for almost thirty minutes, apologizing with tears streaming down his face.

Promises flew out of his mouth, one right after the other, swearing that he would never lay hands on her again. In that run down shack that belonged to him Willow forgave him, trusting the promises he made.

In true Noah fashion, after every heartfelt apology the two of them had sex. It always started off sweet with kisses pressed to every bruise and an apology mumbled on her discoloured skin and in that sweet short moment it actually felt like he loved her.

It was when they were putting their clothes back on when Willow made the mistake of mentioning her birthday and the sleepover that night.

"And I'm not invited?" Noah questioned as he slipped his shirt over his head.

"You don't like my friends." Willow shrugged while buttoning her pants back. "Did you even remember that my birthday is tomorrow?"

"Don't throw that in my fucking face. How am I supposed to remember that?" Noah grumbled as he pulled a cigarette out of his crumbled pack.

"That's what I thought." Willow muttered, turning her back to him. Hsi words had cute her deep and she lashed back out at him. "Jasper Hale, the blonde that pinned you to the truck is coming to my sleepover."

"What the fuck?" Noah roughly pulled the cigarette away from his mouth, smoke pouring out with every word. "You wanna repeat that."

"I invited the guy whose sister kicked your ass and was the guy who  put you in your place to stay the night with me."

In retrospect, it wasn't a smart decision and it was petty on her behalf and she should have known what the outcome was going to be.

Willow had to walk home from the other side town with fresh bruises on her face, a busted lip, a few bruises on her neck, her back had to be littered with marks, and her arms were still stinging.