Chαρτεr 3

"𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚜

"𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚜."

By the time lunch arrived the entire school was obsessed with the new kids, trying to learn every detail they could. Even the lunch lady, Mrs. Jackson asked Willow if she had met them yet when she went to pay for her semi- edible food.

It was like a craze had swept over the entire school and maybe that had something to do with the fact that the school hadn't had a new student since the seventh grade.

Willow had let her red hair out of its confines, the braid had left a crimped look that she adored. The skirt that Maya gave her was shorter than she had expected but it didn't break the dress code with black sheer tights underneath. Willow had to admit that when all four of them walked together in the hallway she felt like they were the 'it' girls.

Lunch was the only time all of them were able to be together, with Jane being a junior they didn't share many classes together. The lunch table they shared was in the far corner of the lunch room by the doors where they could see everyone else.

Marshall joined them, looking as amazing as them with his dark jeans, black turtleneck with his pearl necklace and his single cross earring that paid homage to George Micheal. Willow swore beauty ran in that family because the triplets were some of the most beautiful people she had ever met.

"We look like creepers." Marshall complained as he sat down beside Willow in one of the chairs that had been stationed on the backside of the table. That way they were all clustered together, with no one blocking the vacant end of the table.

"How else are we going to get a good look at the new kids?" Maggie hissed across over Willow towards her brother, before turning her attention to Willow and then to her plate. "A salad? It's pizza day. Your favorite."

"I know. I'm just not in the mood for it." It was a flat out lie.

She'd much rather have the pizza but the salads had become necessary. Noah had made the comment a few weeks back that Willow had gained some weight since they started dating.

He wasn't wrong, she had gained five pounds and she wasn't as active as she used to be. The least she can do is eat some salads in order to keep herself fit. Even if she hated them with a passion, vegetables just weren't her thing.

"Please tell me you're not becoming a vegetarian too. Maya is already enough." Maggie grumbled as she took a sip of her water bottle. "Where is she anyway?"

"With Lauren and Jessica's little group." Marshall answered before he bit into his pizza. "I worry about her sometimes."

"She just wants to be popular." Maggie shrugged as she turned her eyes towards her sister across the room. "Those bitches are so fake to her." There was a sense of protectiveness in her voice, along with some anger.