Chαρτεr 20

""𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚢

""𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚢."

Willow's living room was set up with air mattresses and bowls full of snacks. Charlie was outside fixing steaks, hamburgers, and grilled veggies. Paul's birthday was always made into a grand celebration at the Swan/Davis house. Even if it was a simple get together it was always a big deal to all of them. Just as Willow was bringing in the tray of cooked hamburgers the door swung open and Paul walked in.

"Happy birthday!" Willow set the tey down and sprinted to her friend. He caught her in his arms when jumped for a big bear hug.

"Thank you Lola!" Paul laughed and held her tight for just a moment before he set her back down on her feet.

"Steak Paul?" Charlie called from the back door.

"Absolutely." Paul answered just as the others started walking in the door. Marshall walked straight up to him and wrapped his arms around Paul's waist.

"You look handsome." Marshall muttered before he stood on his toes and kissed Paul sweetly.

"Eww, get a room." Quil yelled from the doorway.

"Grow up." Leah smacked the back of his head.

"You first." Embry stuck his tongue out at Leah.

"Very mature." Leah rolled her eyes and stepped past the two of them. A tap on the door made Willow's eyes pop back to see Jane and Matthew walking in.

"Ding dong! We come bearing cake." Jane gestured to Matthew who was holding the large white cake box. Matthew walked in and sat the box on the counter taking the lid off to reveal beautiful layered cake

"Ohh that looks good!" Maya squealed looking at the marbled icing effect, gold running down the side. "Who made that?

"I did." Matthew smiled proudly.

"My love bug has real talent." Jane wrapped her arms around him from behind.

"All you happy couples make me sick." Maggie grumbled as she grabbed a soda from the fridge.

"No Jasper tonight?" Leah jumped up on the counter with her legs swinging.

"No, he has a family to get together." Willow answered as she put some cheese on the hamburgers.

"What movie are we watching first?" Maya turned her attention to Paul who was leaning against the entryway to the living room with Marshall attached to his hip.

" 'Interview With a Vampire'. It's older and cheesy but I kind of like it." Paul explained with a shrug.

"You like it because I like it." Marshall looked up with a look of disbelief. "It's your birthday.

"And for my birthday I want to make you happy. " Paul leaned forward and pressed his lips to Marshall's forehead.

"I'm going to puke." Maggie gagged and leaned against the counter by Leah.