Chαρτεr 24

"𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌, 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚍

"𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌, 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚍."

"That was amazing!" Willow was practically bouncing in the passenger seat with her chocolate shake clutched in her hands. "You guys do that every time it storms?"

"Anytime we can." Jasper gave her thigh a slight squeeze. "It's the only time we can play."

"Yeah I can see why." She half laughed as spoke, adjusting Jasper's baseball cap on her head.  "I couldn't see what was happening half the time."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Jasper moved his hand from her thigh to grab her hand and gently pulled it up towards his lips giving it a slight kiss. A blissful moment of silence passed between them before Willow spoke again.

"Why do you go by Hale and not Cullen? Or Whitlock?" Her hand was still wrapped in his, her eyes locked on him.

"Jasper Whitlock died a long time ago." Jasper spoke of his past self like it was nothing. Willow knew he wasn't just talking about his human self but the Soldier as well. "Sometimes I'm a Cullen but I enjoy being a Hale. Being Rosalie's twin. The two of us feel like actual siblings sometimes."

"You two do kind of look alike." Willow shrugged, content with his answer.

"What do you want for your birthday?" Jasper's random question made her head snap towards him.

"My birthday is two months away." Her eyes rolled and his hand returned to her thigh.

"It's never too early to ask." He let out a quiet laugh.

"When's your birthday?" She asked with her head laying back against the seat.

"I honestly don't remember." Jasper's brow wrinkled together in thought.

"When's Rosalie's birthday?" Willow twisted to look at him again.

"To be honest she doesn't remember either, but about 30 years back she decided that her birthday would be celebrated in May. The entire month of May." Jasper turned to her with a small smile.

"I love her." Willow's laugh echoed in the cab of the jeep. "Well you need to pick a day to be your birthday."

"I guess it should be in May to match my sister." He shrugged.

"No. A date that only we know." Willow twisted all the way around to face him completely with her legs pulled up in her seat.

"October. I think mine was sometime in October." He sounded like he was far away in thought.

"Alright October it is. What day?" She questioned in between drinks of her milkshake.

"I'm not sure." Jasper smiled and snuck a glance at her. "You choose."