Chαρτεr 14

"𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛?"

"Oh my god. You live in a mansion"

Willow finally understood how rich the Cullens were. The Cullen's house was absolutely beautiful. It was back off the main road deep into the woods surrounded by trees but it seemed like a house that should be seen by everyone.

It was three stories with windows all the way around and a porch that wrapped around the house. There was a glass door with a small balcony over top of the front door.

"Esme likes to restore old houses." Jasper explained as he pulled the car past the house around the back. The garage was almost as big as Willow's entire house. "The house is over 100 years old and was falling apart when she chose it."

"The garage?" Willow asked as Jasper pressed the button on the visor causing the door to open.

"A gift for Rosalie's birthday." As he spoke he drove the car in the garage. There were at least eight different cars inside four on each side. At the far end  on the right was a section dedicated to four different motorcycles. On the left there was another room, closed off by a door, but in the window Willow could see Rosalie.

"What is she doing?" Willow questioned.

"Rosalie rebuilds old cars and sells them at car shows." Jasper answered as he backed the car beside a mud covered Jeep. Willow nodded and discreetly pulled out her phone snapping a quick picture of the garage and sending it in the group chat.

They're rich rich. Like hella rich. -Willow

Bang him for the money- Jane

Jane. No. - Matthew

Fucking hell, thats just garage? - Maya

They're house is a mansion. - Willow

I wish doctor daddy would adopt me. - Marshall

God, same. - Quil

What did you just call him? - Embry

Why are we surprised? They wear real Gucci  to school. -Maggie

Stop texting. Enjoy your date Lola.-Paul

But take tons of pictures and give us all the details later - Leah

Jasper opened the door for her and Willow didn't recall him even getting out of the vehicle. Willow slipped her phone back into her pocket  and hooked her arm through Jaspers and as he led her out of the garage.

"Wait, you said the garage was a gift for Rosalie's birthday. But if it was Rosalie's birthday then it was your birthday too. Why didn't you say anything?" Willow stopped in her tracks and turned to look at him, her fingers digging into his sleeve.