Chαρτεr 25

"𝙽𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛! 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙸 𝚋𝚎?"

Willow never brought up her strange conversation with Harry to Jasper. After overthinking it for hours she decided that she was looking too deep into it. The next two months with Jasper and her friends flew by and it was the happiest time of her life.  When her birthday rolled around it was clear that there was a big surprise that everyone of them were in on.

"I think the blindfold is too much." Willow laughed as Maggie guided her outside, the blindfold tied tightly around her eyes.

"No it's not." Maggie playfully nudged her. "This is your birthday surprise."

"Careful. You're going to make her fall." Paul basically shouted before his hand rested on Willow's elbow. Willow felt Jane smack Paul's hand away and replace it with her own.

"Do you want me to help?" Matthew asked.

"We're good baby." Jane called out.

"Watch your step." Maya's voice sounded in warning.

"You sound like mom." Marshall teased.

"One of us has to." Maya snapped.

"Are we almost there?" Willow questioned with excitement. 

"We're here." Jane exclaimed, but no one took her blindfold off.

"Are y'all just going to have her wear the blindfold the whole time?" Matthew teased.

"Countdown please." Charlie's own voice had excitement.

"3... 2... 1." Paul initiated the count down and when got to one the blindfold was ripped from her eyes.

"Surprise!" Everyone around her yelled out at the same time.

"Oh my God. Billy's truck." The red tuck in front of her looked fantastic. The truck had a new coat of paint and the rust spots had been fixed. It looked like she had always pictured it could be.

"You kept your part of the deal, I'm keeping mine." Charlie explained when Willow wrapped him in a bear hug.

"But the engine rebuild? The paint job? I didn't... I didn't have enough money saved for that." Willow rambled as she pulled away, looking back at the truck.

"Somebody covered that." Maggie's statement caught Willow's attention. When she looked at her friend it was clear that Maggie was speaking of Jasper.

"Look inside." Maya  squealed.

Willow pulled open the door to see little objects that each belonged to one of her friends. Necklace hanging from the rearview mirror, photos in the visor, hand crocheted designs in the seats, and painting on the dashboard.