𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜."

FAIRBANKS, ALASKA🌙
AUGUST 🍂

"Why did you pick Rainbow Road? You know that's the hardest one and I suck at it." Emmett whined as he tossed his head back against the couch.

"I picked it because you suck at it." Jasper smirked.

"What the hell?" Emmett popped his head up with an appalled look on his face. "Dude, I let you choose Mario and everything and this is how you repay me? The fuck?"

"Must you use such vile language?" Edward quipped without lifting his eyes from his book, his legs hanging over the arm of the cushioned chair.

"I didn't realize you were the fun police." Emmett laughed and nudged his shoulder against Jaspers shoulder. Lighten up kid. Emmett directed the thought at Edward when his brother's sour expression seemed to deepened.

The buzzer went off making Jasper and Emmett focus on the race on the flat screen TV. Emmett was on the edge of his seat, his big arms moving aggressively in the air as he drove Rosalina's motorcycle.

She was his favorite character because she reminded him of Rose and he claimed she was the coolest character anyways. Jasper laughed as he avoided his brother's elbows to drive his own car, knocking Emmett off along the way.

"JASPER! THAT'S CHEATING!" Emmetts booming voice yelled in protest.

"It's part of the game Em." Jasper stated through his laughs. Emmett quickly shoved him hard enough that the blonde fell off the couch and onto the coffee table.

The wood shattered on impact, but Jasper strategically rolled and kicked Emmett's remote out of his hand. "Now that's cheating."

"FUCK!" Emmett screamed and quickly moved to grab the remote.

"You two are the reason we can't have nice things." Edward grumbled but the other two ignored him.

Emmett was across the room but he had his remote back in his hands and was focused on the race. Jasper eventually finished the last lap, coming in first before Emmmett even started the second lap.

"That puts me ahead Em. What's the score now? 22-19?" Jasper smirked at his brother.

"You cheated so that doesn't count." Emmett protested.

"You shoved Jasper off the couch Emmett." Cassie interjected as she stepped into the living room with two of her suitcases. "You might want to order another table. Emse really liked that one."

"I thought you were out with Alice?" Jasper asked as he rose to his feet and straightened out his shirt.

"We've been back for three hours, but you two have been too invented in your daily competition to notice." Cassie sarcastically stated with a smirk and roll of her eyes. "Alice and Rosalie are updating your wardrobes for highschool right now."