Unreleased Chapter [NOT AN OFFICIAL CHAPTER]

!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!

[This was going to be a chapter, but I decided against it. Thought some of you might enjoy it anyway though! It's also not complete. THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL CHAPTER!]

-3rd Person-

Taylor sat in Blake's bedroom, sipping on hot chocolate. The warm liquid filled him up with the warmth he felt lack of.

Blake was sat on his bed, his back against his bed's headboard, with Taylor sat right in front of him.

Not a single word was said between them since they'd sat down.

The atmosphere wasn't tense or anything of the sort, in fact they both desperately searched their minds for something to say to the other.

It was dark out and they had returned from Taylor's apartment a while ago. The ride to Blake's place was anything but silent, so it was almost weird that they suddenly had nothing more to talk about.

"I remember you said something about you being into BDSM. I looked it up and was quite intrigued." Taylor said, searching Blake's face for some sort of reaction. In return, Taylor got nothing but a slight curious smile and an eyebrow raise.

"Elaborate?" Blake asked as he sat his drink down on his bedside table.

Taylor blushes red looking for the words to say. "I um.. I didn't hate it," he whispered softly.

"Really?"

"Yes, really, though I have to admit there were a few things I didn't like."

"Is that so? Why don't you come a little closer. Maybe we can talk about it," Blake suggested mischievously.

Taylor's heart jumped upon hearing this. He knew there wasn't going to be actual talking. He was anticipating whatever was going to happen though, so he did as he was told. He shuffled closer to Blake.

"I won't do anything you don't want me to." Blake promised.

"Okay." Said Taylor as he watched Blake's hands inche closer to his face. His touch was gentle and soft.

Taylor inched closer wanting more, and then eventually shifting himself onto Blake's lap.

"You seem to be on my lap a lot, angel," Blake whispered as his hands ran over Taylor's red tainted cheeks.

"I like it here," Taylor said boldly, suprising not only Blake, but himself too.

"You can stay as long as you want then," replied Blake smoothly as his hand trailed from Taylor's cheeks to the hem of his shirt.

Blake's stormy eyes burned into Taylor's green one intensely, causing Taylor's to shy away.

A quiet gasp left his lips as he felt Blake's cold hands made their way to his hardened nipple, rolling it between his fingers.

"Tell me what you want, baby." Blake spoke.

Taylor felt embarrassment take over his body. He always found it hard to say what he wanted Blake to do to him, even though he had so many fantasies.

"I- I want you to touch me, please."

"Where baby?" Blake questioned as his lips found their way onto Taylor's neck. He licked, then sucked, then repeated.

Taylor was breathless, trying to find the will and the words to speak.

"Everywhere, please."

"As you wish, my angel."