Chapter 18

Quick note(PLEASE READ): Tyler's name has been changed for reasons that is explained at the end of the chapters. Tyler's name is now: Rolan.

-

-3rd Person-

In the end, both Taylor and Blake missed the company party. Weeks passed after that day and Taylor got better as the days passed. He was practically back to 'normal' now, but he wanted to go home.

The shitty apartment he originally spent all his time in. He never thought he'd want to go back there, but he felt that he needed some space and time to himself.

He didn't feel any ill feelings toward Blake or anything of that sort. In fact, Blake was very good and understanding towards him and he couldn't be any more thankful.

He just wanted to be alone for a while and Blake respected his wishes and even offered to drive him there.

He did.

Now, Taylor was alone in his unnervingly quiet apartment that he once called home. Now when he thought of home, he thought of Blake.

It felt cheesy to Taylor, but he couldn't deny the way Blake made him feel. He couldn't deny how happy he felt compared to the times he didn't know Blake.

He'd never admit it aloud and especially not to Blake himself, but if he lost Blake, he would be completely devastated and lost.

Little did he know, Blake felt the same way.

-

It was about ten pm at this point so it was already dark out.

Taylor sat quietly on his cold bed. The one he grew so unfamiliar with because of all the time he spent at Blake's place.

He'd almost forgotten how hard and uncomfortable it was. The reminder wasn't very pleasant. He was already beginning to miss Blake's soft and warm bed. He was already beginning to miss Blake himself too.

After long contemplation, Taylor finally decided to go to the park. He hadn't been there in a while and he missed the feeling being there gave him. He missed how quiet and isolated it was and wanted to go back there again.

However, he was slightly unsure since Blake had expressed his feelings on him being out there alone.

Blake didn't like it not one bit, but Taylor thought it'd be alright since he wasn't planning to stay for long.

With that, Taylor slipped on his pair of boots and coat then left his apartment making his way over to the park.

-

The park was quiet and empty as usual. That was something Taylor really like about it. No one was ever really there. Not at this time of night at least.

It was dark out and the only thing lighting up the park was the flickering street lights. Taylor always wondered why they never thought to change it. Any day now the light would definitely shut off.

The weather, the air breeze, to be exact didn't disappoint Taylor at all either. The air was cold and swept across his face smoothly just how he liked it.

This was it. This was the feeling Taylor was looking for.

He sat on a swing like he always did. The same one too. Everything was going well or so Taylor thought.

Not soon after sitting on the swing, Taylor was immediately met with an eerie feeling. It let goosebumps on his growing on his skin.

"Hey," a familiar voice called out startling Taylor. It was Rolan. Taylor hadn't seen him in a while, but where did he come from? He just... appeared out of no where.