Chapter 27 (R Rated)

-3rd Person-

It happened so fast. Taylor on his back and Blake hovering over him as he peppered small kisses onto Taylor's lips. All that could be heard in the small room was heavy, labored breathing.

It wasn't long before Blake found his hands trailing to the hem of Taylor's shirt. His hands were warm and strong as he pushed his shirt up to expose his pale chest.

Blake pulled away from the kiss and began his journey to exploring Taylor's body. He slid Taylor's shirt off then did the same to his on. Now, they were both half naked.

They couldn't help but stare at each other. Their eyes were burning with passion and they wanted each other so badly.

Blake didn't waste any time to ravage Taylor's chest with sweet kisses and he definitely wasn't planning on stopping at just his chest.

Gripping the botton to Taylor's jeans, Blake voice one last assurance question, "Are you sure you wanna do this?"

Taylor was breathless. He could only say so much with his dazed mind. "Yes, please." He said breathlessly and that was all Blake needed.

Soon enough, Taylor's jeans were somewhere on the floor. All that was left keeping him from being completely nude was his underwear.

Blake didn't plan on taking it off him just yet. He wanted to tease just a little.

Blake kissed a trail up to Taylor's thigh, as he watched Taylor shudder in anticipation. He wanted to see more of that side of Taylor. He wanted him to be screaming in ecstasy by the time he was done with him.

The unexpected happened just seconds later. Blake kissed Taylor through his underwear and it caused Taylor to go wild. His skin was on fire. His face was flushed and he suddenly started imagining all the dirty things he wanted Blake to do to him.

"Are you enjoying it that much, baby?" Blake smirked as he watched Taylor throw his head back and he didn't stop kissing him through his underwear either. Why would he when he was enjoying the reaction he was getting?

Blake finally decided he too wanted more. So, finally, Taylor's underwear met up with his jeans on the floor.

"You're this hard from me kissing it through clothes, baby? Can't wait to see how it'll look when I'm actually fucking you."

Those words did something to Taylor. He liked hearing that and wanted to hear it more. He didn't get a chance to reply however, because by the time he formed a comprehensive sentence, Blake was sucking on him.

Taylor had never ever in his life experienced such bliss. His head flew back as he gripped his bed sheet and moaned loudly.

His moans were like music to Blake's ears and he made it his goal to hear it for the rest of the night.

"I- I think I'm going to cu-"

"No you're not. You're going to hold it in, baby boy."

"B-but I can't." Taylor who was struggling to speak said.

"Be a good boy and hold it in, okay?"

Taylor hid his embarrassed face before replying. "Yes."

"Good." Blake smiled encouragingly. He then climbed off the bed. As he stood shirtless, he slid his boxers off. Taylor watched the whole thing and felt his mouth go dry when his eyes caught a clear image of what had been hidden inside the boxer that Blake slid off.

Climbing back onto the bed, Blake scooted up to the bed frame and sat his back against it.

Taylor sat up from his previous position and watched in confusion. "Now, come sit." Said Blake suddenly.

Taylor didn't know what was going on, but he obliged happily. He straddled Blake, setting his arms on his shoulder.

Their faces were so close that they could see all the details on each others faces. Blake took this as an opportunity to admire the adorable person in front of him.

"Have I told you how gorgeous you are?" he asked swiftly.

Taylor's eyes widened. How random, but sweet, He thought. He shook his head no.

"Well, you are. And I want to see that gorgeous face of yours as you moan for me."

Butterflies filled Taylor's stomach. He would have never imagined such dirty words would get him so hot and bothered.

"Well, if you want to see it so badly, what's taking you so long?" Whispered Taylor. He had discovered a new side to him. A side he didn't know even existed. Maybe it was his dick talking or maybe it was both.

Blake raised his eyebrows as he watched Taylor with an amused expression. "Sit." He demanded.

"I am." Taylor replied in confusion.

"No. Sit." Blake clarified as he motioned towards his hard on. There was already a condom slipped on.

Taylor wondered when he had slipped it on and how he didn't even see him do it, but most importantly, he wondered how the hell he'd ride that.

"I don't think I can." Taylor said shyly. His brave demeanor was now gone.

"Why not?"

"It's- it won't work.. It won't fit..."

Blake bursted out laughing.

It took some time for him to calm down, but when he did he smiled happily as he said, "Of course it will. We'll just have to go very slow though okay, baby." His hands were tracing over Taylor's face as he smirked. He knew he was going to defile Taylor pretty face and body.

"Sit." He demanded once again. This time, Taylor complied with no complaints.

It took a while, but a breathless Taylor was finally sat on Blake's member. He could feel it deep inside him and he's never felt so full before. His forehead was lying against Blake's shoulder as he got used to his size.

"You did so good, baby. You're such a good boy." Cooed Blake sweetly and Taylor took all of that praise in happily.

"I want to start moving now." Taylor didn't want for a response. He wasn't asking, he was saying.

Slowly, he pushed himself up, only to slide himself back down. The more he did this, the better it felt, and eventually he was moaning uncontrollably.

"It feels re-ally good, sir." He mumbled as his head shot back and more pleasure overtook him.

Blake was pounding deep into him all the while intently watching the lewd facial expressions Taylor was making. He could watch it all day. He had never seen Taylor like that before and he loved it.

Lucky for him, he'd be seeing that face for the whole night.

_______________________________

-Author's Note-

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed. Bye!

-drousyy