Chapter 29

3rd Person

"Move in with you?!" Taylor exclaimed as he processed Blake's offer. Blake had just suggested he move in with him since the whole ordeal with his mother. Neither of them knew what she was capable of and neither of them were willing to try and stick around to find out.

"Yes?" Blake said in a question tone. He suddenly felt unsure.

"Uh I um- I don't think that's a good idea." Those words were like a pin popping a balloon to Blake ears. He, unfortunately, was the balloon in this scenario. He was certain Taylor would say yes.

"Why not?" He questioned in pure confusion. He thought it was a great idea. This would give them a chance to know each other more intimately.

"Things like moving in with your partner usually turn for the worse," Taylor frowned in deep thought, "Well at least that's what I heard." He shrugged.

"I just think for now, It's best if we have our own places." Taylor elaborated briefly.

He secretly feared that him moving in would possibly make their relationship fall apart. He didn't even want to think of the possibility, but he knew something like that would break him completely. Little did he know, it would completely break Blake too.

As much as Blake wanted to disagree and argue that their relationship and connection was far to deep for something like that to happen, he decided against it due to not wanting to start an argument. And if he was being honest, he could understand why Taylor felt the way he did.

"Okay, but I don't want you to stay over there anymore." Blake finalized. He was referring to Taylor's shitty apartment. The place was a dump and he wanted better for the boy who in his eyes could do no wrong and deserved the world.

"I wasn't planning to," Taylor grinned happily, "I thought I told you, but I'm moving out next week!"

"Really? That's good. Need any help moving in?" It was a relief for Blake to hear. He viewed the location of Taylor's place as a hazard. He wanted him out of there as soon as possible.

"No... but i'd love your company while I do." Taylor smiled shyly up at Blake as he rocked himself back and forth on his toes and heels. It was becoming a habit when Blake was around.

The cute action did not go unnoticed by Blake. In fact, it left a huge smile on his face. "Of course I'll be there, baby." He said, pulling Taylor close by his waist.

"Great." Taylor whispered in return. They were close. Too close even, which is why Taylor was left mesmerized and with mush for brains.

Although it went quiet between them, the two lovers watched each other with fire in their eyes. Words were being said without even actually speaking. Neither of them had ever experienced such intimacy with someone else before.

They leaned in and shared a passionate and slow kiss. Every now and then they'd pull back and watch each other's eyes and lips, just to kiss again. Their eyes danced with mischief as they both had one thing on their minds and they knew it.

Hands began to travel and before they knew it, Blake's shirt was far from viewpoint. Taylor's eyes scanned the well-sculpted man in front of him, before letting his fingers explore the depths of that man's chest.

After a while of admiring the body in front of him, Taylor's attention returned back to the one person he ever felt anything for. The one person he felt severely connected to.

He soon came to the conclusion that he desperately wanted that Blake's body rubbing against his and he was going to have that happen. They wanted what was going to happen- no, they needed it.

Their moment was cut short however when the doorbell rung. Breaking eye contact, Blake, to his dismay, left Taylor's side to go check the peephole. On the way, he skillfully slipped his shirt back on.

Standing outside the door was Alex. Blake smiled. He wasn't so bothered by the disturbance anymore. He actually liked Alex and he also loved how close he was to Taylor. He thought it was wholesome considering he had no siblings himself.

Blake had forgotten Alex would be coming today. They'd planned to surprise Taylor with his appearance.

"Come in." Blake whispered to Alex. They both smirked as Alex quietly entered Blake's home.

"Who is it?" Taylor called out. He noticed how quiet it was suddenly was not only confused, but a little worried too. When his question was also met with silence, he got up from the coach to check for himself.

Before he could even get three steps in, Alex jumped into his view, attacking him with a soul crushing hug.

Taylor screamed from the top of his lungs before registering it was his brother. Upon his realization, he and everyone in the room bursted into laughter.

"Oh my goodness. You fucking scared me, Lex. I didn't know you were coming " Taylor said hugging his brother back just as tightly.

"Yes, dummy. That's was the point." Alex chuckled as Taylor playfully punched his arm.

"Seriously, I'm really happy you're here. I missed you."

"Hey, don't get all soft on me now." Alex joked smiling wide. He too missed his brother.

Taylor and Blake both laughed a throaty laugh.

"You know I missed you too though." Said Alex.

"Yea, of course. I'm awesome." Taylor smirked.

"Uh, let's not push it now." said Alex with a huge smile painting his lips.

"Ahh, can this day get any better?" Taylor sighed happily. He was feeling extremely content. He'd never felt so happy.

These days, with therapy every two day and Blake and Alex being a huge support in his life, Taylor for once felt like everything was going the way they should. No problems, no trouble, no nothing.

"Yes, it can." Said Blake suddenly.

"Hm?" Questioned both Taylor and Alex. How much better could this day get? They wondered.

"You'll see," smirked Blake smugly. The brothers were left confused, but curious. Very curious. They were about to find out how the possible it was for the one and only Blake Stone to make an already good day an even better one; and they would love every second of it.

A/N:

Hey guys! Thank you for reading! I appreciate all of the support. Though this is the end of this book, it's definitely not the end for Taylor and Blake <3