Chapter 20

-3rd Person-

Days went by as Taylor and Blake worked on finding Rolan to demand an explanation or something, anything, but there was no luck. Rolan was no where to be found. It was almost as if he didn't even exist, but Taylor knew better. He knew that Rolan was in fact real and did exist. He saw him with his own two eyes, not once, but almost four times.

Blake even tried looking for people with the name Rolan who lived around the neighborhood, but that name didn't pop up on the system.

"Are you sure his name is Rolan?" Blake asked with a sigh, as he ran his fingers through his messy hair.

Blake and Taylor were sat at the kitchen table in Blake apartment. They'd been sitting here, discussing the matter at hand and looking for a solution.

"Yes, I'm sure. He said it was..." Taylor trailed off, wondering if Rolan had lied about his name to him.

'Well shit,' He thought, while too, running his fingers through his hair like Blake.

"I think we should stop now. We're getting no where, and I'm tired of spending all my time dedicated to doing this," said Taylor. He was tired and wanted all of this to go away.

Blake took a moment to scan Taylor's face, to make sure he was being serious, before caving in.

"Okay." Blake reluctantly agreed.

"Okay, can you take me home please?" Taylor asked.

Blake frowned. "You want to go back there? Why?" Blake was confused and understandably so.

"I just want to go over there to collect a few of my things that's all."

Blake nodded in understanding. "If that's what you want then, okay."

The car ride was quiet. The only thing filling the quiet air was music coming from the radio. Soft music that made Taylor want to sleep. And he almost did, but just as he was about to close his eyes to fall into a peaceful slumber, the car stopped, indicating their arrival.

They'd reached their destiny, Taylor's apartment.

Turning over to Blake, Taylor smiled a close lipped smile. "Thank you, I'll be back. You can stay here."

"Are you sure?" Blake questioned worriedly. He didn't want to leave Taylor on his own.

"Yes, don't worry." Taylor said, before reaching over to Blake to peck him on the cheek. Blake smiled at the innocent yet meaningful gesture. He loved small acts of affection like that, especially when it came from Taylor who usually shy and closed off most of the time.

With that, Taylor got out of the car, walking his way up to his apartment building. Like always, the atmosphere was gloomy and dark.

Taylor opened the door to his apartment. He stood at the door for a second, examining the familiar room. Something wasn't right. Everything looked the same, but Taylor could feel that something was off.

"Are you going to come in or are you going to stand there and keep acting like you're in some lame cliche," a voice spoke.

It was Rolan. Shivers ran through Taylor's body as his eyes landed on the figure standing at the corner of the room. What the fuck was this?

"What the fuck are you doing in my apartment? How'd you even get it? Actually, how the fuck do you even know where the fuck I live?" Taylor was shaking at this point, but he tried his best to hide it so he wouldn't give this man in front of him anymore satisfaction.

Rolan pouted a little. " I thought you'd be a little happy to see me,"

Taylor scoffed in disbelief. This isn't happening right now he thought. This can't be. Did he really have a stalker?

"Answer my fucking questions," usually Taylor was quiet and very non confrontational, but this whole situation had him riled up. He was angry.

Rolan walked over to Taylor couch, before taking a seat and getting comfortable. He looked over at Taylor with a smile.

"Will you at least come over here and sit with me?" Rolan asked innocently.

"Are you fucking insane? Do you have some kind of chemical imbalance? First you show up to my apartment unannounced and I don't even know how the fuck you got in or how you even knew where it was in the first place and then you ask me to sit with you as If you're not a creepy fucking intruder who broke into my apartment?? I must be fucking dreaming right, because this is fucking unreal." Taylor shouted.

"Woah, that kinda hurt my feelings. Why are you being so mean?" Rolan said completely unfazed by Taylor's outburst.

"Okay, okay, I guess it makes sense for you to not want to sit with me right now, so you can stay where you ar-"

"I don't need your permission," Taylor muttered, cutting Rolan off from his talking.

Rolan rolled his eyes dramatically. "Yeah, yeah whatever."

"Anyways, where do I start, Rolan hummed as he analyzed his finger nails in front of him.

"How about you start by answering my questions that you have yet to answer?" Taylor gritted through his teeth, completely annoyed at this point. He was annoyed and angry at how nonchalant and dismissive Rolan was acting. He wanted so dearly to smack those emotions right out of him, and at the rate they were going, Taylor was actually considering it.

"Oh!" Rolan exclaimed, "Ah, yes. How did I know where you lived? Well, I do know everything about you so.. that's why haha," Rolan chuckled as if what he was saying made sense.

"What?" Taylor spoke as he began to get super heated.

"I know who you are. I know where you went to high school. I know what happened at your last job." Rolan finished eyeing Taylor for a reaction and he got exactly what he wanted.

Taylor froze. His breath halted as he stared Rolan down. He began to shake furiously. His eyes watering up just a little.

"What are you talking about? I don't know what you're talking about." Taylor mumbled quietly.

"Oh, but it looks as if you do, Taylor." Rolan continued to taunt.

Taylor furrowed his eyes at Rolan. "I said I do not know what you are talking about." If looks could kill, Rolan would be six feet under right about now.

"Oh?" Rolan hummed, "Then maybe I should refresh your memory."

Before Taylor could even say a word, his world went black. Everything was scarily quiet. He did not know where he was and he couldn't see a thing.

Not long after, a bright light shinned, alternating his eyesight. It was as if someone had turned a light on, but there was no one there. Taylor covered his eyes with his arm, avoiding the light. What was going on? What was this?

Soon, Taylor realized it wasn't just some random light, It was the sun.

"Where the hell am I," Taylor said to himself.

Then it happened.

_________________________________

-Authors Note-
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!

-drousyy♡