9: at the mercy of your touch

<Author>

Jungkook gasped softly, a whimper leaving his lips when Jimin's thumb brushed over his nipple, the nub hardening as he repeated the process. Butterflies erupted in his stomach as the ravenet's other hand traced over his skin, leaving goosebumps in its trail.

It was exhilarating, to be at someone's mercy. To let them do what they please with you. It wasn't something to be taken lightly, requiring a lot of trust for it. And Jungkook did trust Jimin, but he couldn't help the slight nervousness coursing through him.

But then again, Jimin was there to make his nervousness go away as he caught his lips in a comforting kiss, his touch soothing Jungkook's nerves so effectively. It was almost unbelievable, the effect Jimin had on the younger, the way he was able to make him feel so small and safe and loved.

"You remember your safe words, bunny?" Jimin's asked softly, hands brushing over Jungkook's inner thighs. It took him a second, the sensual touch being a distraction.

He nodded, catching his lower lip between his teeth.

"Can you tell me what they are baby?" he could hear Jimin's smooth honey voice as he asked him that question, right beside his ear, before the younger felt soft kisses being littered along his neck, collarbone, getting trailed down across his chest.

Jungkook nodded again.

"R-red for stop, yellow for slower a-and green for okay..." he listed them, voice just above a whisper, yet enough for Jimin to register.

"Good boy." Jungkook felt his face heat up at the praise, feeling Jimin's hands move towards his inner thighs, the touch making him shiver. "Use them whenever you need them, okay bunny?"

On Jungkook's slight nod, Jimin kissed him gently to calm his nerves. Making him relax into the sheets. Jungkook loved how the older was so soft for him at times.

But fuck, gone was that softness now.

"I'm gonna make you see stars today, bunny." That's what Jimin had said before smashing their lips for a heated kiss.

Jungkook was pushed back down into the bed as his back arched from all the sensations coursing through his body.

A vibrator had been inside him for a while now and god, he felt so good.

A loud moan was drawn out of him as Jimin pushed the toy further into him, drawing another string of whines when it hit his prostate.

The younger had been edged twice by now, and as Jimin's other hand moved up and down his member, Jungkook wanted to cry-

He felt so good. But still not enough.

He needed Jimin. Jungkook was so sensitive from being denied his orgasm that every touch from Jimin felt a thousand times more intense.

"Hyung-" he gasped loudly as the older pulled the toy out only to push it back with force.

"Yeah bunny? You wanna cum?" Jimin cooed tauntingly, moving his hand at a fast pace.

Jungkook shook his head, sobbing softly as his hands fisted against the silk ties, knuckles turning white from the pressure.

"N-no- want you please- ah!"

Jimin smirked almost devilishly, a part of him wanting to make his cute little boyfriend beg a bit more before giving him what he wanted.

But the part wanting to spare some mercy to the poor thing finally won.

Jungkook whined when the vibe was pulled out of him, as he clenched around nothing, wanting to be filled up.

His breath hitched when the familiar pair of lips attacked his, devouring him right there so fucking ravenously. He moaned into the other's mouth when he felt Jimin's member drag across his hole.