1: baby love

<Author>

Kiss.

Another kiss.

An adorable giggle.

And another sweet kiss.

Jungkook couldn't stop giggling as his boyfriend continued to press soft kisses on his neck and jaw. Because it tickled!

But that didn't mean he was going to even try to go away. He loved it when his boyfriend was like this. All lovey dovey.

"H-hyungie, haha.... stop! P-please!" Jungkook had to let out a small shriek as the other started sliding his hands into his oversized hoodie that he had stolen from his boyfriend some other day. The younger knew where this was going.

"But I don't want to stop baby love." The other rasped out, continuing to let his hands travel to the younger's sides who was squirming under him now, lips still working on Jungkook's neck.

"I hate you!" The younger let out a high pitched laugh as his boyfriend started tickling him mercilessly. He couldn't stop laughing or squirming.

"You hate me? Then there's no reason for me to stop baby love." The elder said, continuing with his torture while a lovestruck smile adorned his handsome face.

"Ok sorry! Ah- I l-love you!!" Jungkook surrendered, panting heavily as his boyfriend finally let him go.

"That's right bunny, I love you too." His boyfriend smiled at him, as he leaned down closer to the panting boy. He left a lingering kiss on his forehead before getting off of him.

Jungkook gave a beautiful bunny smile, eyes crinkling at the corners as he turned to the other side, snuggling closer to the other as he rested his head on the elder's built chest.

"Jiminie hyung?" He called out softly, tightening his arms around Jimin's torso, who was busy carding his fingers through Jungkook's soft brown locks.

"Yes baby?" Jimin replied, giving his full attention to the cute bunny curled up on his side.

"I don't wanna go back." Jungkook mumbled with a sad tone, bambi eyes looking up at the elder who couldn't help but let out a deep chuckle at that.

"Baby, you know we can't change that. You'll have to go back home bunny." Jimin said, kissing away the adorable pout on his baby's face. Jungkook nodded slowly, nuzzling his head into Jimin's chest.

"I don't like leaving you like this." Jungkook said further as the elder caressed his face, feeling the younger melt into his touch.

The couple was currently in Jimin's apartment. The ravenet had a beautiful, simple and cozy dark themed apartment. The style suited his personality. The duo was lying on the bed, lights dimmed as the lights outside, visible from the huge glass window twinkled. A little of it entering the spacious bedroom.

"Then move in with me. What do you say?" JImin asked with a raised eyebrow and an amused smile, teasing his younger boyfriend.

"Hyungie!~" Jungkook whined with furrowed eyebrows, hitting Jimin on the chest weakly as he pouted. "You know better than anyone how much I want that and why I can't do that." He said, sighing sadly.

"I know baby bun, I know." Jimin whispered softly, smiling widely as Jungkook kissed him on the cheeks and blushed pink himself. It was such an adorable sight to see when Jungkook would kiss him out of nowhere and blush himself.

"Someone's still shy..." Jimin teased while wiggling his eyebrows as Jungkook curled up further into him.

"Oh no, baby love. You don't get to hide after doing something like this." Jimin said, or rather ordered and who was Jungkook to refuse that dominant tone which turned him on oh so fucking much.