11: just love you a lot

After getting both of them bathed and dressed, Jimin had took Jungkook to the kitchen.

Jungkook watched his boyfriend prepare the food as he sat on top of the kitchen counter dressed only in an oversized black tee and a clean pair of boxers, moving his fluffy white sock clad feet to and fro.

He couldn't help but stare at Jimin's back as he moved around the kitchen, finding his damp raven locks covering his sharp eyes a bit too attractive.

It was pretty obvious that Jimin always looked attractive but at that moment, dressed in comfy clothes with all his tattoos peeking out from under his t-shirt, Jungkook wasn't afraid to admit that his boyfriend might be more delicious than the meal he was preparing.

"Hyung..." the younger looked over the other's shoulders curiously. Jimin hummed in response.

"What are you making?" he asked, making the older smile before speaking. "Kimchi fried rice." he told him, continuing to add sesame oil to the rice before skillfully stirring all the ingredients in the pan.

Jungkook just nodded with a smile, watching the other cook until a ting sound from his phone took away his attention, indicating that he had received a message. He quickly reached out for the device, turning it on to find a message from his mom.

mom
you'll be staying over at your friend's kook-ah?

jungkook
yes mom
I'll be home after college

mom
okay, take care kook-ah

jungkook
you too mom, good night

mom
good night

Jungkook smiled a little to himself, feeling happy over the little conversation with his mom. Little things like this from his parents made him happy enough to forget all the bad moments for a while.

Even though he would feel a bit guilty to admit, he did love his mom a bit more than his dad. And the reason was simple, his mom was there whenever he needed her to be.

She was sweet and even though she never really had much say in decisions due to his dad being the final authority in their house, she still supported and helped him as much as she could.

He wouldn't say that his dad didn't love him, he was just.. distant. His dad never really showed much emotions towards him other that anger these days anyways. His outbursts had gotten a bit more frequent these past few months and the brunet couldn't really find a specific reason.

But his self-conscious mind always pointed the reason towards himself and that fact sometimes made him question a lot of things.

"What happened?" Jimin's voice seemed to snap him out of whatever trance he was in. "Who is it?" the ravenet asked again curiously, when he saw the younger smiling sadly, looking deep in thoughts while he stared down at his phone.

"It was mom," Jungkook spoke, cutely swinging his feet again as he smiled softly. Jimin just nodded with a small 'oh' before turning the stove off and getting back to plating the food.

"What did she say?"

"Nothing much, she just asked me if I'd be staying over or not and told me to take care." he smiled, opening his mouth to take the spoonful of rice his boyfriend gave him after carefully blowing it.

"Hyung!~" Jungkook moaned dramatically, closing his eyes and clutching onto his chest as he chewed the rice. The older burst into laughter, eyes turning to familiar crescents as he watched the younger's dramatic ass reacting to his cooking.