3: butterflies

<Author>

7:30 AM.

Jungkook woke up to his blaring alarm, hands stretching out blindly to stop it somehow. He mumbled incoherently to himself, cursing at anything he could think of as he got up with a grumpy pout. He was still upset due to what had happened the night before and the fact that he had to attend college wasn't doing any good to his mood.

He huffed as he got up from bed. Sighing tiredly, he made his way to the bathroom to get ready for the day. Getting out of the shower, he decided to wear something simple. Jungkook got dressed in a plain t-shirt paired with faded blue ripped jeans along with a black bomber jacket. He quickly took care of his hair, picked his bag up and rushed down the stairs.

He let out a breath when he couldn't find his father in the kitchen, instead his mother was standing there, probably preparing the breakfast. He sneakily picked up an apple even though he was really hungry and turned to get out of the kitchen.

"Jungkook!" His father's rough voice made him stop in his tracks as he quickly looked down before turning around. Fear coursed through him, making his hands tremble a little.

"Y-yes dad?" He spoke softly, the event from last night flashing across his mind.

"You remember what I told you about the upcoming exams right?" Even when he was asking a simple question, he sounded so angry to Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded quickly and rushed out the door after wearing his boots once he was told to. He heaved a sigh of relief as he started walking towards his college. He plugged in his earphones, his favorite playlist started playing as he walked, his thoughts filled with nothing but the elder. His Jiminie hyung.

-----

"Yo Jungkook!!" A sudden voice made the said person take out his earphones and turn around to see his group of friends walking towards him.

"Where were you yesterday? You didn't reply to our plan." Hoseok asked, winking at a girl who was passing by while smiling at him. And Jungkook didn't like this at all.

"Probably hooking up with that Jenn chic!" Tae exclaimed even before the other could open his mouth while the others snickered afterwards. The bell rang before they could chat more, so the six boys proceeded to their classes.

This was something that always happened. Jungkook would always muster courage to tell them that he has a boyfriend and is a bottom, but they'd always comment something silly like Jungkook fucking some girl or guy and he would lose his confidence. Jungkook wanted to correct them so bad but his stupid insecurities stopped him. All the fucking time.

Sitting down on his chair, Junkook felt someone's eyes on him. He turned around to see some girls giving him shy glances and giggling to themselves. Shaking his head while muttering a what the fuck under his breath, Jungkook turned his attention to the ongoing lesson, which he apparently couldn't.

His mind was too clouded with a certain ravenet. The younger was too excited since he was going to meet Jimin after college and was going to stay the night too. The thought only was enough to make him feel butterflies.

==

thoughts??

do vote and comment.

and always remember... i'm here for you 💜