6: cutie and the tease

<Author>

It didn't go unnoticed by Jimin when the younger entered the room with a small frown on his beautiful face.

He watched as Jungkook silently slipped into the covers after placing his phone on the bedside. He sat leaned against the headboard, fiddling with his fingers whilst looking deep in thought.

Jimin didn't say anything, just turned on the movie they were watching earlier in the living room before climbing onto the bed beside Jungkook.

He stayed silent, thinking that maybe the younger needed some space and would speak if he wanted to. Which the brown haired male did after a few moments.

"Hyung...?" Jungkook spoke, still looking down at his lap and Jimin just hummed, telling him to speak further.

"Is- is it bad if... like am I a bad friend for refusing to go to a club to hangout?" He questioned, sounding quite unsure.

Even though a part of him felt that maybe it wasn't that big of a deal, another part of him felt uneasy about it.

Jimin brows furrowed in confusion, not quite getting why Jungkook would ask that. But his expression went back to normal once he caught up to what the younger wanted to say.

"They asked you to go to a club and you said no?" Jimin asked and the younger just nodded.

"Come here..." He opened his arms with a smile as the brown haired male complied instantly, melting into his embrace.

"Look, it's completely your choice if you want to go somewhere or not. And besides, they are your friends so they will understand that you didn't feel comfortable going there. They'll come around, so don't worry your pretty little head, hm?" Jimin said, the idea of Jungkook's friends forcing him into something not sitting well with him.

After all that he had heard from his baby, he didn't have a very good impression about them in his mind. And the fact that they made Jungkook fear coming out as a bottom just infuriated him more.

"It's not only that..." Jungkook said, his voice getting muffled as he buried his face in Jimin's chest who just looked at him.

"Actually... I've never had alcohol before and I just didn't want them to know about it. It would have been embarrassing!" He whined and the older just looked at him.

"God kook-ah!" Jimin laughed, hugging the younger closer to him who just giggled shyly.

"You don't need to try it if you don't want to-" He started but was cut off by the other.

"But I want to..." He almost whispered, a blush creeping up his cheeks when Jimin quirked an eyebrow teasingly before nodding, chuckling at the younger's behaviour.

It was silent for a few moments as their gazes landed back on the tv before an idea popped up in Jungkook's mind. He looked up at his boyfriend, biting the inside of his cheek.

"Hyung...?" He said, voice soft and Jimin quickly looked at him, humming back. "Can I have my first drink with you someday?" He asked, a sudden excitement evident in his voice.

Jimin chuckled, nodding. "Some day then." He said and the younger just hugged him tighter.

Jimin just looked at him, watching as the simple thought of having his first drink with him made Jungkook smile so wide, his doe eyes crinkling at the corners.

Jungkook was simply adorable and Jimin didn't know if he could any longer imagine his life without him.

The feelings warmed Jimin's heart with love and he found himself leaning down to kiss Jungkook. He had missed him so much.

The other male was taken by surprise with the sudden kiss but responded nonetheless, hands coming up to cup Jimin's jaw when he hovered over him.

Tongues met each other and Jungkook felt butterflies erupt in his stomach, tingles running down his spine when Jimin bit on his lower lip.

Jimin's tongue skillfully explored his mouth, deepening the kiss. Jungkook felt himself getting needier, the air around them heating up with arousal.

Soft satisfying noises left the younger's mouth which made Jimin smile into the kiss. His mind and body submitted to every touch that Jimin gave him, until they had to pull away.

The intensity of the kiss left them panting as Jungkook's eyes fluttered open to see a teasing smirk decorating the raven haired male's lips.

Jimin bit on his lip, pressing one more kiss to his mouth before moving off of him. Snickering internally, he watched as Jungkook pouted, wanting more but being too shy to ask.

"Let's watch the movie kook-ah." He said, gaze shifting towards the TV.

'Tease.' Jungkook huffed internally.

==

Sorry for such a late update :(

Hope you enjoyed, I'll try to update more.

Please vote and leave your lovely thoughts! And always remember...

I purple you! 💜