2: don't know anymore

<Jungkook>

I walked home at a slow pace, since Jimin hyung had to drop me off a few streets away so that my parents couldn't see me with him. I always feel bad for not being able to be open with hyung, for not being able to introduce him to my parents as my boyfriend. I don't like to hide about us like that, but I don't want to lose my parents. They're homophobic and I don't know what they'll do once they get to know everything.

With a heavy sigh, I pushed open the door and tried to make zero noises while doing so. I quickly removed my shoes and put them in their place. Just as I was about to walk upstairs, dad's loud voice boomed behind me.

"Jungkook!!" He shouted and I knew what was coming. My fists clutched onto my pants in fear as I slowly turned around.

"Where were you?!!" I flinched at the tone of his voice. It scared me how angry he was sounding at that moment and I couldn't dare to look at him.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!!" He said, and I hesitantly looked up with a trembling gaze.

"I-I w-was with Tae..." I managed to speak but internally facepalmed myself for stuttering.

"Tae?! Huh?? Stop hanging out with those people and concentrate on studying!" He shouted again, grabbing me by my left arm. His grip was too tight and he wasn't letting go.

"Why are you like this?! I'm ashamed to say that you're my son. You can't even look me in the eyes." He sneered while his grip kept tightening. I was sure it was going to leave bruises.

"D-dad.... it h-hurts..." I tried to make him release my arm but he was not listening at all.

"I don't care if it hurts!! GO TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW AND NO DINNER FOR YOU!!" He pushed me towards the stairs harshly while glaring at me. I stumbled but somehow managed to keep my balance instead of falling face first.

I bit my lip as I quickly ran upstairs, not wanting to be there for one second more. I couldn't understand what I had ever done for him to be that harsh with me. Scolding me for being me.

Tears were stinging my eyes when I closed my bedroom door. This was the third time he had been physical. I was just so happy a few minutes ago and now....

My eyes caught my phone screen which was showing that I had received a message. More tears brimmed my eyes when I read his text.

Hyungie💕
I'm missing you so much baby love. I wish you could stay with me tonight and we could cuddle.

I was grateful that Jimin hyung didn't call me. He would've known in an instance that there was something wrong.

My baby bunny💕
I'm missing you too so much hyung, but we'll meet tomorrow

Hyungie💕
Ik, I can't wait! Love you baby ❤

My baby love💕
I love you too hyung!

With that, I kept my phone aside and let my tears fall. It hurts so much when dad says those things, what did I even do wrong? I always try to make him proud but he's just.... I don't even know what I'm supposed to do anymore. He never likes what I do or how I am.

I took a deep breath, laying down on my bed while covering myself with the blanket. I was a little hungry but I wasn't allowed to eat tonight. I'm missing hyung so much right now. Only if I could stay with him for tonight. I feel so safe and happy with him.

I closed my eyes, snuggling into the blanket as I tried to calm down. Even though I would get scolded again tomorrow, at least I'll get to see Jimin hyung.

With that thought, I slowly drifted into sleep...

==

Hope you enjoyed this one!

I'll update more, pinky promise!💗

Also, @Julestnew left such a beautiful comment that I wanted to cry srsly 😣... I love you babe! 😘

Don't forget to vote and comment loads, I love you all