5: wanna spend time with you

<Author>

Jungkook kept smiling all the way to Jimin's apartment, feeling so happy and safe with Jimin while he looked out of the window, watching everything vanishing past him.

"Did you had lunch?" Jimin's deep and soft soothing voice made him turn towards the elder. Butterflies erupted in his stomach when his boyfriend placed his right hand on his thigh, caressing it gently whilst he drove with his left hand only.

The view was just so hot that it took Jungkook a few seconds to grasp the fact that Jimin had just asked him something.

He blushed when Jimin chuckled softly. "No..." He answered softly, finally realizing that he hadn't really eaten properly from last night. The thought made him sigh to himself.

"Should we get take out or do you wanna go to a restaurant?" Jimin asked then, directing a small glance at the younger who seemed to be thinking hard.

"Can't we cook?" The younger asked instead, excited doe eyes staring at Jimin while waiting for his reply.

"Okay." Jimin laughed, finding Jungkook's excitement extremely adorable.

------

Jimin closed the door behind him, following Jungkook inside. He quietly watched as the younger neatly placed his bag in the corner of the couch before turning around to Jimin with a cute smile.

"Do you want to change?" The raven haired male asked, moving towards the bedroom and Jungkook followed after contemplating for a while.

"Just my jeans." He said and sat down on the bed with a smile, waiting for Jimin who was rummaging through his closet.

"Here babylove." Jimin walked over, pressing a peck on Jungkook's lips as he handed him a pair of light grey sweats. Jungkook responded immediately but then giggled, closing his eyes as the elder placed another kiss on his forehead.

"I'm gonna go take a shower, join me?" Jimin asked, placing his arms on both sides of Jungkook, caging him while passing a playful smile. He bit on his lip, eyes raking all over the younger's body which made Jungkook blush furiously and hesitantly shake his head.

The younger watched as Jimin took off his tank top, eyes raking over his sculpted god like physique. He gulped, feeling his mouth go dry because his boyfriend was looking so damn hot at the moment that he was having a hard time.

"The offer's still open Kook-ah." Jimin passed him a playful wink, a teasing smirk playing on his lips when he caught Jungkook gawking at him hungrily. The younger felt his face heating up as he bit on his lower lip to keep in his shy smile.

After Jimin went inside, the younger quickly slid off his jeans from his long legs and slipped into the comfortable sweats, taking off his jacket too before making his way to the kitchen. He quickly checked what ingredients were available and started thinking about what he should cook. An excited smile took upon his features as he finally decided to make japchae.

Jungkook took out a small bowl before putting in soy sauce, rice wine, minced garlic, black pepper powder and and some toasted sesame oil. He quickly mixed the ingredients before placing the meat in it and carefully mixing it with the sauce. Once it was done, he covered the bowl and placed it aside.

As he was getting ready to cut the vegetables, once again two arms snaked around him and he felt Jimin biting on his earlobe. A shudder ran through the boy and the older chuckled before gently squeezing the younger in his arms with affection, a sigh of content leaving his parted lips.

"Missed you..." He mumbled softly, nosing along Jungkook's neck who was having a hard time concentrating. "Here, let me do it." Jimin took the knife from Jungkook's hand and pulled away to get to work.

"I missed you too, so much." Jungkook answered with a cute dreamy smile, watching Jimin cut the vegetables almost professionally until his stomach rumbled.

"Aish..." He muttered with a small pout and moved to boil the noodles. A short silence fell upon until they both burst into giggles, Jimin cooing at his boyfriend's adorableness. Within no time, their lunch was cooked and served onto two plates as they took their seats on the living room couch beside each other and turned on the tv.

The duo skipped through the channels until they found a random movie that they hadn't watched and let it play, picking up their respective plates to start eating. They made small talk about random things until the topic came to Jungkook's favorite band; BTS.

The younger talked about the band so passionately that it was a sight to see. Not paying anymore attention to the tv, Jimin was almost completely turned towards him, all attention on Jungkook whose eyes were literally sparkling as he talked about BTS and their beautiful, meaningful and inspiring music. It made Jimin feel happy to see the younger so happy.

All was going smoothly until Jimin noticed something on Jungkook's left inner bicep. It seemed to be some sort of small mark, looking almost faded but still there. Worry instantly etched the ravenette's features who didn't hesitate to place his empty plate on the table beside Jungkook's before easily pulling the younger into his lap.

A surprised gasp left Jungkook's lips as he confusedly looked at Jimin but the elder didn't meet his eyes and instead was checking on Jungkook's arm, a frown evident on his face.

"How did you get this baby?" He asked in a gentle voice, fingers tracing the almost faded mark with a tender touch in case it was hurting. Jungkook's eyes snapped to his own arm and immediately grew wider in realization.

It was the same spot his dad's thumb was placed while he was gripping onto his arm. The younger hadn't noticed it until now, thinking nothing of it when it had hurt when he had accidentally touched it in the morning. He had absolutely no idea that the grip had really been that tight.

"Where did you get it baby?" Jimin's smooth voice made him snap out of his thoughts and look at his boyfriend with widened eyes. Jungkook knew he wasn't very good at lying to Jimin but he didn't want to tell him.

"Um- it's uh... nothing hyung! Really, it was noth-" His rambling ceased as the elder's eyes narrowed a little.

"I-it was d-dad..." He finally muttered out, his shoulders slouching with sadness as he hid his face in the crook of Jimin's neck but he pulled away when the elder didn't say anything for a few seconds.

"Hyung...?" Jungkook softly called out, watching Jimin let out a breath with closed eyes.

"It's the second time baby, last time it was your wrist." Jimin sighed, gathering his baby into his arms. "I can't just sit and let him do this." He whispered against the younger's neck, hands tightening around his waist as Jungkook snuggled further into him.

They stayed like that for a while, enjoying each other's embrace until Jungkook's phone ringed, the sound tearing through the silence of the apartment. Jimin slowly let him go so he could get his phone while he got up to put their plates in the sink.

Jungkook quickly moved towards his bag, taking out his phone to see that Tae was calling. He sighed, perfectly knowing the reason behind the call. A frown appeared on his face as he declined the call. He opened their groupchat and quickly typed a message.

'I won't be able to come, sorry.'

He simply didn't want to go to a club, what was so tough to understand or what was wrong in not wanting to go? Jungkook pouted to himself, keeping aside his phone to find Jimin.

He was here to spend time with Jimin and he was going to do just that...

==

So... I finally updated lol.

Hope you enjoyed! Leave your lovely thoughts and don't forget to boop that star!!

Also, I had a small request! Tag a person you think would like to read this book in the intro of this book. Thank chuu!

And always remember...
I purple you! 💜