10: yes angel, cuddles

<Author>

Harsh pants and heavy breaths filled the room as Jimin collapsed momentarily on top of the younger, catching his breath.

The ravenet gently pulled out of Jungkook's entrance, the younger whining at the loss as well as the sensitivity. Jimin cooed at him fondly, shushing his baby.

He quickly untied the black silk from the brunet's wrist who whimpered softly at the touch, gently massaging the reddened skin before pressing his lips to it, making Jungkook let out a breathy giggle. It made the older smile.

He proceeded to untie the blindfold, memorising every inch of Jungkook's face adorned with the wine red colour of the blindfold. He quickly pushed the thoughts to the back of his mind, not wanting to get too aroused again.

Jungkook screwed his eyes shut at the sudden intrusion of light, relishing in the feeling of Jimin's hands wiping away the tears that had slipped down his cheeks, a soft smile on his face when the older kissed each of his closed eyes fondly before pressing another kiss to the corner of his mouth.

"How are you feeling baby? Are you okay?" Jimin asked, concern evident in his eyes as they met Jungkook's shiny brown orbs who hummed softly.

"Yeah." the younger mumbled tiredly before scooting closer to Jimin's warmth, body drained of every bit of energy while the ravenet chuckled in pure adoration.

"You did so good baby," Jimin told him softly. "Do you need anything?" Jungkook only shook his head.

"'m tired, cuddles..." he commanded, sighing in content when Jimin pulled him against himself, bodies flush against each other.

"Yes angel, cuddles." Jimin whispered, planting soft kisses on Jungkook's forehead as he rubbed his back soothingly.

"Was I a good boy?" Jungkook asked in a tired voice, just to hear Jimin say it again, breath puffing against the tattooed skin of his boyfriend's neck as he snuggled closer for comfort.

"You were so good angel, my perfect baby love." the ravenet assured him gently, the slight rasp in his voice making Jungkook smile shyly against his skin as he curled up more against him.

"I'm so proud of you, my baby was such a good boy." he continued to whisper sweet nothings against his ear, and Jungkook felt like melting into a puddle as Jimin continued to compliment him ever so sweetly. He felt so loved and happy.

He could see how Jimin was being extra attentive towards him today, since they had tried something new. Even after their usual sessions, Jimin always laid emphasis on giving aftercare. He said it was important for him too to know and make sure that Jungkook was taken care of. Jungkook loved that very much.

Jimin held the younger against him tightly for a few minutes more, covering him in little wet kisses all over his blushing face as Jungkook relaxed a bit.

But the younger whined when he felt Jimin pull away, giving him the best puppy eyes and pout he could manage to keep him in bed for a little longer while the other just grinned at the younger's adorable antics.

"Hyung..." he whined a bit more but Jimin just shook his head in adoration as he lifted up Jungkook to sit on the bed. God! when did he fall so hard for this baby.

"I know baby, but you need to get cleaned." Jimin spoke softly, pecking Jungkook to make up for it. "And you also need to eat something. I'll give you all the cuddles after that, ok?"

Jungkook huffed but made grabby hands at the other who didn't hesitate before picking him up, letting the younger bury his face in the crook of his neck as they made their way to the bathroom.

Jimin placed him down on the marble counter gently. "Hyung..." Jungkook called out sweetly as Jimin hummed in response, looking back at him from where he was setting the bath.

"Kiss?" he asked shyly, cheeks flaming red again as Jimin gave a mischievous smirk before walking towards him, watching his baby fiddle with his fingers shyly under his gaze.

He just took a moment to look at Jungkook, his eyes feasting upon all the marks he had left on his baby, pride blooming inside at the fact that only he could have Jungkook like that.

Upon standing in front of the younger, he lifted a hand to his jaw before gently pulling him into a sweet loving kiss. There were no tongues involved as Jimin's hands caressed the brunet's soft skin.

"I love you so much baby love, you know that?" Jimin spoke with heart eyes, placing a small peck on Jungkook's nose who scrunched it cutely in return.

"Of course you do, I'm adorable." Jungkook retorted, bursting into contagious laughter when the older started tickling him, bunny teeth on full display.

Jimin just smiled. "Of course you're adorable," he said. "now come here."

==

Another update!

Don't forget to vote and leave your lovely thoughts, love you 💜