𝟘𝟘𝟛: 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕝

^Slight manga spoiler^
.
.
.
.

"Everyone get up. It's time." Aizawa said, sluggishly getting out of his sleeping bag. "Get changed, go in the field, you know the drill."
The classmates bowed to their sensei in understanding and left the classroom with excitement. You follow the girls into the respective locker rooms and you place one leg on the bench to stretch.

"EEEEEE I'M SO EXCITED!! Aizawa-san hasn't done a trial ever since Shinsou wanted to be a part of us!" Mina said jumping up and down. "How are you feeling, Y/N? Think you can beat any of us?"

You were in the middle of doing some shoulder stretches and you look over to her. She was with Jirou and Momo and they were also waiting for your answer.

"From what I know of your quirks, we can have a good fight no doubt. But I don't think I'll use mine often. I just stick with weapons." as you say, pulling out two kunais from your bra and a retractable staff from your pocket.

"Damn Momo, you have some competition with that staff of hers." said Jirou coyly. Momo then puts her attention to the floor modestly and puts a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"If I do get to compete with you today, then I'd love to see what you can do." Momo said smiling towards you in a shy manner.

You bow to her, "Same to you."

Tsuyu brings herself towards the four of you and of course wants to wish everyone luck... and a few jabs of 'compliments'.

"Well, she is Aizawa's niece *ribbit*. Who knows what hidden abilities she has?"

"Hey what's your quirk anyway, L/N-chan? You didn't present yourself in class" Jirou asked.

"......You'll see... if you can."

The four girls looked at each other in confusion. "Hah?" They all question in unison.

"Never mind, let's get going" you rush past them and out of the door. You start thinking to yourself while walking down the stairs into the main field. Lost in thought, not even noticing that you weren't blinking. "I almost let out what I was gonna do. Lmao imagine. I know they're strong, so I need to be stronger AND smarter. If I use the kunais, what am I going to aim for? A part of the body that won't bleed as much? Or do I slightly cut them as a distraction when I...? Holy shit I'm a genius-"

Your thoughts were cut off when you bumped into someone's back. You look up to see a head full of red hair and your eyes meet with a pair of red ones.

"Woah, you okay there? I didn't somehow hurt you, did I?" he said while grabbing your shoulders lightly.
"No, I'm fine, thank you. I should've paid closer attention to where I was going. Sorry Kirishima." You pat his shoulder with reassurance.
"Aw nooo don't blame yourself it's no problem, really-"
"Oi, shitty hair, the fuck's taking so long?" Bakugo looks over Kirishima's shoulder and sees you. "Oh, it's that bitch."

Kirishima dramatically gasps and flicks Bakugou's forehead. "That's not very manly of you Bakubro. Don't call a girl a bitch!"
"DON'T FUCKING FLICK ME SHITWAD I'LL DO WHAT I WANT!" Bakugou yelled smacking Kirishima's wrist. He then turns his attention to you. "You, watch where you're fucking going, you fucking newbie. You're only here 'cause your dumbass uncle wants to prove you worthy. Don't think you're a big shot. Deciding to come here so late, bet you think you're all high and mighty when you're nothing but an extra." He retorts pridefully.

"Trust and believe, I'm not a big shot or high and mighty. However, the way you underestimate people will be your downfall. If we get matched up, I ain't going easy since you're a headache."
"Oh I'm counting on it to get real fuckin' ugly, damn short stack" he said, watching you walk past them.