𝟘𝟘𝟠: 𝕙𝕠𝕥 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕤

Long chapter ahead, sorry!

First POV:
That day hasn't left my mind. It's been an entire week ever since the dove incident but the situation still has me pondering. I haven't told anyone about it yet but my gut is saying that I should. But the way the dove had disappeared... that isn't something out of the blue or out of the ordinary, that's a signature from none other than... I'm not even going to say his name. He doesn't deserve the privilege of anyone speaking his fucking name.

Since I know that it was him, there's no way I can tell anyone. He obviously knows where I am, so he has to know where the rest of the students are, too. If I speak up they could be in trouble... like deep shit type of trouble. Maybe I can write it out? No no that won't work either, he's got eyes everywhere. How long ago did he find me? It took him a month to send a message but I highly doubt that that was the day he found me.

"Helloooo? Earth to Y/nnnn?" Suzukaze said, waving his hand in my face. I didn't realize how far in I was with my thoughts. I snap out of the mindless trance and give him my attention.

"Yeah?"

"You okay? You were looking out into nothing for a few minutes and I've been calling your name for a bit. Something on your mind?" He tilted his head and talked to me with a concerned expression.

"Like since when were we on a first name basis? Yeah, been thinkin' all about that." I rebuttled. Suzukaze laughs and rubs the back of his neck with a blush.

"Ahh sorry sorry, L/n. You've just been more quiet this week, I wanted to make sure you were doing alright?"

"I'll be fine if you stop sounding like you're my parent" I mentally rolled my eyes at him. Can't a woman space out in peace? I look up at the clock on All Might's desk to see that the class had 15 minutes left until we were dismissed. I look back to Suzukaze who was awaiting an answer.

"I'm fine, I just need a break, I guess. The homework around here really has no bounds." I shrugged and chuckled.

"That's the price of becoming a hero," the white haired male began, "But hey this'll all be good for everyone in the long run, amirite? New heroes that can learn from current hero's mistakes so the new generation could do better!" He put his arm around my shoulder and had a cheeky smile on his face.

I don't know who he thinks he is but last I checked, we weren't "besties". Acquaintances, sure, but I'd rather not be touched by someone I hardly know. I don't even know this guy's full name. Might've said it, but it's not like I paid attention...

I remove his arm from my shoulder trying to lessen my uneasiness, "Yeeeeah... good on us."

The boy clears his throat and I can tell he's got something else on his mind. Will I entertain his thoughts and be nosey? Will I truly give a damn and ask if there's something else he needs to say? Find out next time on Total... Drama... Island.

"Hey, L/n?"

It seems that he'll tell me what he wants on his own. Good for him, I wasn't gonna partake.

"What?" I didn't give him my gaze and I started writing a bunch of nothings on a piece of paper. Something to keep me distracted since All Might gave the rest of the class a free day because all the projects were done and presented.

"I know we don't know each other too well but I-I want to change that! So I've been thinking... I could take you to the movies or e-even the park after some lunch." I looked up at him and he was a smiling, blushing mess. He couldn't even look me in the eye. The poor thing even started messing with the bottom of his shirt. He must've seen that I was now looking at him, leading him to become much more nervous than before.