𝟘𝟘𝟟: 𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦

May 15 9:27 A.M.

Dipshit
Get up.

Dumbass #4
Too early, ask again in 2 hrs :/

Dipshit
Get. Up. 😒

Dumbass #4
I don't agree with this hostility😐🤚
Lose the attitude or get pimp slapped

Dipshit
Omfg just get over here so u can
leave just as quickly
Bring the rubric and wtv else.
Read at 9:30 A.M.

You groaned loudly out of annoyance. Now that both you and Bakugou were awake, it was time to get All Might's project done and over with. You weren't too excited to be Bakugou's partner, let alone hanging out with him in a way. Little did you know this was All Might's way of putting two people with dynamics that are repelling (yet attracting) to understand each other. Whatever happens next he'd love to witness and will happily take the blame internally if something goes wrong with any interaction. Though some of his kids are alike, he believes the ones that are different attract and will eventually find their way to communicate. He wants all of his students to get along no matter their stand on things or their pasts; after all, his students will be the world's future. Once everyone can understand one another, only then can the world live in unity.

Following your morning routine of brushing your teeth, showering, washing your face, and detangling that troublesome hair of yours, you lazily go through your pajama drawer and throw on some sweats and an alien themed graphic t-shirt. You stretch your body upwards, eyes closed shut, arms high above and your feet standing on their tippy toes. You let out a calm exhale, your body slowly coming down, your muscles no longer so tensed up. You then were mentally preparing yourself to face Bakugou, you have no doubt in your mind that he's going to try his best to get a rise out of you as the two of you study together.

You step out of your dorm room and trudge your heavy, sleepy body to the fourth floor from the third. It was still too early in the morning for you to deal with physical activity so you decided to just take the elevator. From the end of the hall, you see Shouji and Uraraka conversing with each other, both leaning on their respective doorways. You wave to the both of them with a yawn. They both shoot you a smile and a wave and continue with their conversation.

"Is Bakugou getting that project started now? Poor L/n." Shouji mentioned while shaking his head.

"Well when he's set to push someone's buttons..." Uraraka shrugged and began, "I'm sure she can handle it. She's tough!" She beamed a smile of admiration just thinking of you. To her, you were inspiring and helpful enough for her to find more reasons to be a hero.

Once you've made it to Bakugou's room, you knock on the door rather softly. Before you could have the chance to space out, Bakugou opens his door quickly, glancing at your sleepy figure. He was clad in black and grey comfy clothes, obviously not having a care about presentation. He rolls his eyes, "Took you long enough. You're ten minutes late."

"Well excuse me if I was busy pickin' eggs and milkin' cows and gettin' my cute self together before seein' you!" You spoke in a Southern accent sarcastically, having your hands on your hips and batting your eyelashes to be in character.

"You're anything but cute." He moves aside from the doorway so you may enter his "humble" abode. As you do so, you rebuttal,