𝕒/𝕟: 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖! ♡

Welcome to my first story! I really hope I can grab all of your attentions someday. Whether it's 1000 readers or 50, as long as someone recognizes my work I'm happy :)

Just a head's up, I'm a complete ✨perfectionist✨ so if you see me constantly update the same chapter I'm sorry 😅

I do not know how constantly I will update. I still have to take care of myself as well as school. With COVID going on, everything is stressful and different for me, apologies for not updating as quick as others. But I am graduating in a few months so I'll have plenty more time to write by then!! 💃(A/N update I've graduated now, just a butt load of making money nowadays.)

Although I like the surprise of stories, I will, of course, give a warning in the beginning of a chapter if something vulgar will occur. I will say this once: SKIP THE CHAPTER OR SCENE IF NEEDED!
I'm sure most of you have read fanfiction already and many authors have given warnings and some do not listen. Please don't come crying to me if you read the scene and you didn't want to. Thank you.

This story will have the same quirk as my OC does, I hope you don't mind. You'll figure it out soon enough ;) Because this will take place 2 years after the students were admitted into U.A. I will not be following up with the manga. I will use the information from the manga to help with the story but that's it.

Lastly, I ask you to please share this in anyway you can! That way I can get noticed for my work for the future since I do plan to become a writer of sorts. It would be greatly appreciated!
Alright, everything else will be self explanatory in the series, enjoy and please give feedback 🖤

This story will include:
•Strong language
•Disturbing detailed scenes
•Gore and violence
•Smut and/or sexual intentions
•Mentions of suicide and homocide
•Themes of Stockholm Syndrome
•Manipulation and misleads

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.