𝟘𝟙𝟘: 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕠

683 READS WHAT THE HELL IDJSJAJAAB THANK YOU!!! ♥️♥️♥️

Still holding on to his injured leg, Shouto lets out a struggling breath, kneeling on his other. "Ngh, ah..."

You run over to him, your left arm wrapping around his backside and you carefully lift him up leading him to the remains of your bed. As you walk, he limps and lets out gasps with each step. Shame and embarrassment quickly wash over your face.

You lay him down gently and he winces, tears quietly trickle down his face. He continues to hold on to his leg not wanting anything to be anywhere near it. Blood pools onto the bed, darkening the sheets and staining them. You conjure your hands to be chilled, but not cold in order to calm him down. You caress his bi-colored locs and rub his ears in a nurturing manner.

"Shouto listen to me—"

"Too hot... it's too hot." He squirmed, his eyes sealed shut as he moves side to side on the mattress. You position yourself on top of his lap to have better access to his body, ignoring the possibility of it being lewd. Your hands move to his face and your thumbs rub his cheeks steadily.

You hushed the pained boy, "Shhh you're gonna be alright. I need you to breathe for me. In and out just like when we were kids."

He follows your instructions, breathing in for three seconds, out for another three. He continues this pattern, the exercise taking his mind off the pain a little.

"That's it... as you breathe, tell yourself that none of this is real. The injury, the pain, the torn up room, all of it is an illusion. None of this is the reality you and I know very well. Can you do that for me?" You whispered, still rubbing his cheeks and ears with your cool hands. He nods, figuring that this must be your quirk in the work.

"None... none of this is r-real. It's all imagery and fake and not my reality." He mumbled looking up at the ceiling. As he calms down, the wound fades away as if nothing ever happened. His pain subsiding, he lets out a relieved sigh sitting up. Along with the axe, the knocked up room goes away. Everything was back to normal as it should be. Shouto takes his right hand and caresses your cheek, then moving on to play with your loose/tight curls. He was always enamored by you for years, but you still aren't used to the gesture since he was one of the few who showed compassion growing up. So excuse yourself if your cheeks heated up a bit...

"Thank you..." he said, almost whispering. As time passes of comfortable silence, you realize that you're still on top of him. You hop off of him, landing on the other side of the bed and push his head away with your hand.

"You wanna tell me why you wanted to sneak on up in my house knowing damn well I could've and would've killed you?" You snap at him. He laughs a bit, disregarding your attempt at being serious.

"Oh, so you think it's funny? You wouldn't have been laughing if that axe went through your scrawny neck or your di—"

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to sneak up on you. I had texted you asking if we could catch up. You didn't answer me so I asked Sensei if I could come here and check on you so here I am. Had I known you were in the middle of a war, I would've played with your cat instead."

"HIS cat, not mine. That thing doesn't like me."

Shouto shifts his position to get more comfortable, "Friendly cat or not, why are you so angry? What happened?"

You look away from him and started playing with your ear. It's a habit you had picked up if you're anxious or lying. Right now, it's both. "Nothin'."

"Y/n how long have we known each other for? Don't be a stranger now?"

"Don't do that. We haven't seen each other in years, who's to say shit hasn't changed? Why you care so much anyway, it's not important."