𝟘𝟘𝟞: 𝕝𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖

May 14th, 2:07 p.m.
"So what you're saying is..." Mina began, crouching down to the bookshelf searching for a specific, "You're gonna be studying and partnering up with.. Bakugou? Did I hear that right?" Mina and I were hanging around in the library for the afternoon so I could find more manga to read and for her to find more yaoi for me to get into. She's trying to spread her horny little hormones on me, I can never keep up with her carefree attitude. It was a sunny Saturday and the bright sun was forcing itself through the library's massive windows that were draped in blue. The library held more books than a house could fit, covering every square inch of it. It had anything and everything; from fantasy to action to sci-fi, nonfiction, even genres I've never heard of. I had told her about my encounter with Bakugou yesterday. She says as rude as it was, it was hot at the same time. Even so, she said she'll talk to him about it, they're good friends after all.

Before I could reply to her, she squealed loudly almost like a mouse. She shot up from her descended position and held a colorful, paperback book to her chest jumping up and down on her tippy toes. She had a grin that could almost be mistaken for a kid's giddy smile. She looked at me and I could've sworn she was giggling silently. She pushed the book to my chest, keeping her index, middle, and ring fingers of each hand on it until I took possession of the book. "I found something~"

I sighed, knowing damn well it's gonna be something dirty and not school safe. Speaking of which why is this stuff here? I thought schools tried not to promote adult activities, not just have it in the range of us to grab at it. Then again... what school has training that could literally kill you? "Don't be shy, look at the book, Y/n." Mina said mischievously through her smile. I lift the book from my chest and the bright colors almost blinded me...After adjusting my eyes, the title read:

After adjusting my eyes, the title read:

"Mina... what is this." I looked at her with a blank face. The title has the word "bitch" in it, she can't be seriously telling me that this is good.
"Oh my god Y/n you have to read it. This isn't a request, it's a demand now!" She puffed out her cheeks and wore a scowl.

"You didn't answer my question, what is this-"

She grabbed onto both of my shoulders and both pushed and pulled me closer to her and away from her. "You've seriously never heard of this?! It's the best of the best have you been living under a rock before you got here?!"

I mean... I've read books and watched TV a bit but not as much as some kids would. My days were filled with training and nothing else. I didn't have time to play around or experience other hobbies. If I ever got to, it's because I got injured so I'd have to take it easy for a few days. My parents, specifically my mother, thought that the displays of childhood would distract me from the bigger picture. So I just never got to enjoy all the entertainment that my classmates did. It's not that I mind, I get to do all those things now since I have Shouta taking care of me. He lets me do whatever I want, but of course nothing stupid or illegal. He's like a lollipop with gum: he's all tough and hard to get through on the surface but underneath he's a really caring and soft person. He'll sometimes buy me a new game or book if he thinks it'll be interesting to me. Frankly, if he finds out I don't like it then he just tells me to give it away or chuck it. Weirdo.