I love you Swara..

Swara was grinning from ear to ear while Zoya was looking at her worriedly.. Ragini who came to ask for a coffee got surprised seeing them..

" What is happening?" She asked smilingly..

Swara jumped in fear but smiles.." One dose to your dadi.."

Ragini widen her eyes.. Zoya tried to stop them but got shocked when Ragini also agreed with Swara..

Trio came to dadi's room and stand outside.. Swara instructed one servant to go in who was standing.. he slowly goes and put something on table..

Dadi who came after putting facepack on her face sat on armchair.. she put her hand on table with closed eyes only to shout loudly..

It was rat trap bcz of which her hand started bleeding.. Swara and Ragini hi fi each other but composed and Ragini goes inside..she cleverly removed rattrap and put knife there...

" What happened dadi? Why are you shouting like this?" She asked seriously making her shocked.

Dadi who turned to see got shocked seeing knife.. she just glared Ragini and goes away to treat her hand..

" This is just starting dadi.. I must say I am getting so much happiness by your this pain.." Ragini thinks and goes out..

Swara who was watering the plants and singing smiles seeing flowers.. as she was waiting from long time to blossom..she kissed it and giggle.. Sanskar who was watching all this from little far smiles lovingly..

Swara was dancing with water pipe and at the same time singing.. but stopped seeing Sanskar infront of her.. she put pipe down and turned to go but fall down bcz of water.. she slowly raised her head just for Sanskar to laugh as she was drenched in mud from head to toe.. her face was covered with hair but still little dirty bcz of mud.. Swara pouted cutely seeing this and got up angrily.. Sanskar stopped his laughing seeing this but got statue feeling water on him.. Swara turned the pipe to him and drenched him completely.. both smiles drenching each other but Swara came in senses seeing his condition as he was standing by holding the railing.. she goes to him and hold his hand to take him inside.. Sanskar was all the time gazing her lovingly seeing her care..

Zoya was tensed hearing Asad.. she finished her call just a minute ago and as per Asad's talk they are not safe.. Zoya knows how much Asad is afraid of Swara's security n right now they both are in danger... Asad already tighten the security but his fear is not going.. Zoya goes to Swara's room and smiles seeing her sleeping.. she comes and covered her properly.. kissing her head she slowly goes out..

Sanskar who was pretending to sleep got confused seeing this but sleep overpowered his mind and he fell in the world of dreams..

" How much time you will take? " Ragini asked sitting on the bed... It was Sunday night and as Ragini got the new contract she throw one party to enjoy.. elders already slept as they were not interested to go out at late night.. fortunately Ansh also slept with Sujata giving Ragini and laksh their free time..

Swara came out after getting ready in black off shoulder dress.. she was looking sexy at the same time cute bcz of her pure eyes.. long open hairs with curls at the end, one platinum bracelet and diamond earrings.. Ragini smiles brightly seeing her.. Zoya also came behind her in wine colour dress which was sleevless but long .. Ragini was wearing blue cocktail dress looking divine..

Laksh and Sanskar were talking with each other when both got shocked seeing their partners infront of her.. Laksh smiles seeing Swara and hugged her lovingly.. he goes to Ragini and teased her little making her fume but both smiles and goes out with Zoya..

Swara was standing nervously feeling Sanskar's gaze.. he was staring her like he had never seen her before..he slowly raised his hand taking her out.. Swara slowly put her hand and both goes out..