Final showdown

Asad was drinking his coffee patiently listening to his princess.. he knew whatever she is going through he couldn't help but now he promised he will do everything which she wants..
But her decision of going away from here didn't convinced him.. he understood her feelings but running away from truth won't help her..

" I can understand you want to live with his memory not with him .. n I am okay with it bcz that time it was not working.. n you both need time to short out all this.. but running away from here I don't accept it.. face the reality Shona.. I never knew my princess is coward to accept the reality.." Asad said normally..

Swara sat down feeling vulnerable.. she knows he is right but still she can't think that way.. " I am not coward bhaijan.. it's just I don't want to come infront of him till we both understand the depth of our life.. if I will be infront of him then he won't think rational.. he might give up on his feelings and do everything to make me accept as he knows that I also love him.. but before starting our chapter he needs to complete last chapter of his life.. he needs to know the truth behind Swarali's death.. what happened? How happened? And most importantly why with her... He needs to find out it .. after that only he can think about future.. ammi also says that without closing the pages of last chapter we can't open the new one.. he needs to complete last.. he can't be in secrets of past and thinking about future.." Swara opened her point of view..

Asad nodded .." Okay I completely agree with this but for that you also need to know the past .. don't you want to know what happened with Swarali? N most importantly with you? Swarali's death is definitely connected to your past.. don't you think?"

Swara nodded.. " Yes.. our past is definitely connected somewhere but to be true I don't want to know my past.. yes Swarali's culprits needed punishment which I know that Sanskar, Ragini and you.. won't leave them as after knowing the truth you are also determine to punish them as you think her as your sister bcz of my twin.. so I don't have to think about it.. you all can give them punishment.. but I want to be alone till the time I gather my strength to face Sanskar.. please bhaijan.. I want your permission to go away from here.." Swara cried at last...

Asad shook his head and rubbed his tample.." You don't need anyone's permission.. okay you can go but John will be with you and I want my sister safe and sound.. is that clear?" Swara nodded and hugged him tightly.. " I trust you the most bcz you take decision by heart and only I know how much heart can be correct as you are also the decision of mine and ammi's heart but please don't hesitate to contact me if you get lost in your thinking. Last time you did and I got broken Swara.. I don't want to meet that Swara again.."

" That was my mistake bhaijan.. to trust someone blindly.. n most importantly believing that love stories..in which happy ending and love moments only exists.. but I forgot that reality is different.. by the way I promise you won't face that broken Swara again.. that was my infatuation n still I won't into deep .. I know you are worried bcz this time I am serious about my feelings but trust me this Swara knows to accept every reality.. "

Asad nodded and called John..  Swara smiles little and goes out thinking to meet ansh once.. as she was missing him.. she wants to meet other people also but didn't have strength and stopped herself..

Ragini who was giving instructions for new project smile seeing Zoya's call. Zoya informed her that Swara is coming to see ansh bit didn't told her the real reason.. Ragini was happy thinking now she can talk to Swara.. she started to wait for her.. all were unware about this and Ragini also didn't said anything..  but even after waiting for almost 3 hours when Swara didn't come then she called Asad.. but it was switched off.. now her patience level broke..

" Laksh.. it's been more than 3 hours but Swara didn't come.. please check.." she asked worriedly to laksh.. Sanskar who was inside study stand up listening this.. Ragini startled by his presence as she didn't expected him but now it's not time to back off..