Reserved... introvert..or scared

Swara was running from kitchen to room .. all were smiling seeing this as today she woke up late so she strictly told everyone that no one will help her.. Ragini and Sujata tried to stop her but couldn't.. Ragini asked Zoya's help but she told them to relax as she won't listen..

" Baba and dad.. I placed your breakfast with newspaper so complete it.. no complaint against food as I know you both hate sprouts but doctor told me it's needed so complete it.. mom and ma you both also complete your food I specifically made with less oil and masala.. it's good for you and laksh jiju your omlet will be served after you finish your tea otherwise you will not finish it.. Ragini di I put your onion poha please finish it and then get up.. I am going to wake up ansh.. till then finish everyone your food.." Swara said hurriedly and goes away..

All were amused seeing this.. they saw each other but smiles little.. Zoya was laughing in mind seeing their faces.. she quickly finished her last bite of Toast and goes to take her online classes as after reaching here she started to teach dance to small children online.. ofcourse suggested by Swara as Zoya was really getting bored..

Ragini smiles little and took a spoonful of her poha and she got tears... " I don't know why but her taste is very similar to Swara.. my Swara who take care of everyone .. this Swara is also same.. always thinking about others before herself.. but one thing is different.. their nature.. my Swara never demand or said anything while this Swara is talkative and open minded.. being with her I really forget about my Swara.. I don't know it's right or wrong but slowly slowly this Swara is making her place in ours heart.. Hope god don't snatch her from us.." she thinks and continue her breakfast..

Laksh finished his food and goes after kissing Ragini's forehead.. sujata also finished and took shomi to her room as she is still weak.. ram and shekhar also finished their food making faces but still with satisfaction as Swara's care was more important..

Swara made ansh ready and took him to dining table with his bag.. she made him eat with the help of Ragini but unfortunately they missed his bus.. both got worried..

" Swara.. you finish your breakfast.. I will go and drop him.." Ragini said lovingly making her sit..

Swara nodded her head negatively.. " No way.. you have your meeting with clients.. that's the reason I didn't asked your help.. you go and continue your meeting.. I will take him to school.. n i don't want more discussion on this.." Swara said loudly..

Ragini smiles.. she wrapped one paratha and gave her.." okay.. but finish this and then do anything.. you are running from the time you woke up.. we have servants here but still you are stubborn.. "

Swara grabbed her paratha and goes to take water bottle.. " Ansh beta.. don't tease masi.. she is already doing so much.. be a good boy .. we will come to take you.. okay?" Ragini said lovingly making ansh agree..

Swara came running and gave him bottle but again go inside and came with one tray.. Ragini smiles seeing this.. Swara smiles nervously and gave that tray to one of the servant and asked him to take to Sanskar..

" Why you always run from him..? He won't eat you ." Ragini asked worriedly..

Swara smiles nervously.. " How can I say that every moment I spent with him I lose myself.. he is kind of magician who controls my heart whenever I am with him.. no no.. I can't flow . He is Swara's husband.. I should be in my limits.." she thought in mind and goes away taking ansh..

Swara goes to parking area with Ansh but stopped seeing all the cars.. she was hell scared but composed herself seeing Ansh...she turned and grinned seeing watchman who was already watching her..

" Dada... Please help me.. I want your scooty for sometime.." Swara plead him..

Watchman was completely shocked. .." Swara bitiya.. why are you asking for scooty when you have so many cars.. n even if I agree saabji will not agree.."