Swara Maheshwari??

Asad was worried listening the truth and goes away from there to compose himself while Zoya goes inside to Swara and Dilshad..

" Are you sure? I mean if any details go wrong then you know me.." Asad said seriously..

" Yes sir .. I am very sure about it.. I myself checked that boy's information.. his name is Ansh Maheshwari.. son of Ragini and Laksh Maheshwari.. n Swarali Maheshwari was his masi and chachi as she was sister of Ragini Maheshwari.. but she is dead before 6 months and her look is same like Swara mam.. " Roger said giving all the information..

" I want all the information regarding that girl and her family.. n how she died.. is that clear?" Asad said seriously making him agree..

" Okay sir . Till the end of the day I will give you all the information.." Roger said and cut the call..

" Who are they? Are they really related to my Swara? If yes then I want to know every single details about them.. otherwise it is some kind of trap then they will face Asad Rashid khan's wrath..." Asad thought and goes to office..

Swara was angry on Asad that he left in middle but Zoya made her understand.. she agreed and got busy with kids..

Dilshad was busy with Suhani taking care of other things.. Zoya was tensed but still managed to compose herself..

Kolkata..

Ansh who came finally after a week directly go and hug his mother who got happy seeing her son.. n why not.. she never stay away from him even for a day and this time it was completely one week.. but she composed herself as in this environment he was getting silent so she sent him for his betterment..

Laksh who came early smiles seeing them.. he also joined their hug .. they are his family who can he neglect them ... That's the reason he sent his son in trip so he can be normal..

" Mumma I seriously saw masi.." Ansh said slowly making them shocked..

" But baby I told you right.. masi went to God's house.. now she can see us but can't meet us.." Ragini said trying to make him understand..

" No no no.. I saw masi.. I am not lying.. she also got angry .. I didn't met her that's why she got angry but I will make her happy again.. I will meet her and she won't be angry.." ansh said sobbing..

Ragini again tried to say something but laksh stopped her.. " It's okay baby.. we believe you.. can you please explain where you saw your masi?"

Ansh stopped his crying and again told everything making them shocked.. shekhar who came early to meet his grandson also got shocked.. laksh knowing everything told Ragini to make him sleep.. she agreed to goes away taking him..

" Do you really think he is saying right? I mean you know the truth.." Shekhar asked seriously...

" I know baba but I don't want to miss any chance.. maybe he someone like swara and that's why he was sure or maybe he was hallucinating her but if there is even single percent truth then I want to know about it.. maybe by that bhai will gain his consciousness..." Laksh said emotionally..

Shekhar understand and patted his back.. " I understand.. if by this we can get our Sanskar then go ahead.. we already lost Swara but still there is a chance to make Sanskar normal.. so do everything you need.." he said and goes away..

Laksh smiles and called to Ansh's teacher and asked all the details of their trip.. finally knowing all the things he was determined to know everything..

" Hello.. Abhishek.. I want a favor.. " laksh asked normally..

" Sure laksh.. last time I got late but not this time.. " Abhishek said seriously..