Who are you??

Swara came infront of hospital and her breathing started heavily.. she quickly put her hand on her heart but tears automatically comes in her eyes.. Zoya who was talking with Asad saw this and cut the call..

" Are you fine?" She asked slowly rubbing her back..

Swara started hiccuping.. " don't.. know.. again..bre.." she couldn't complete..

Zoya understood and quickly gives her water from her bag.. Swara drank silently but still her condition was worse.. Zoya slowly made her sit on nearby chair and asked one of the bodyguard to call the doctor.. he nodded and went from there..

Ram who was worried for his son came out from the hospital feeling suffocated seeing sanskar's condition but got shocked seeing Swara who was sitting and breathing heavily with some girl..

" Swara.. " he quickly goes to her and hugged her tightly making all shocked.. " Swara .. are you alive? Where were you beta? Do you know what was Sanskar's condition?"

Swara who was trying to be normal got shocked seeing this but still wrapped her hands around Ram feeling secure..

Zoya got shocked but quickly called Laksh as he was the one who asked them to come here.. Laksh picked the call and came outside just to witness that Ram was crying seeing Swara.. for a moment he also forgot the truth and thought she is Swara only.. his best friend.. but seeing Zoya reality hit him hard and he goes to them..

" Chote papa.. please handle yourself.. right now Sanskar is important.. right?" Laksh tried to make him understand.. Ram was shocked seeing his behaviour but composed himself.. " Please come inside.. Sanskar's condition is critical.." all nodded and goes inside..

Swara's heartbeat fasten but still she thought it's bcz of her previous condition.. she tried hard to make normal face but deep inside she was hell scared by this new environment and mostly bcz of her own condition..

All reached at ICU where Laksh slowly dragged Swara to the door and sighed her saw inside.. she followed his gaze and got shock of her life..

Inside the room one figure was lying with so many attached machine.. one doctor was trying to fill the injection while others were operating machines.. Swara saw that person who was lying unconscious but breathing heavily even after having oxygen mask on the face.. she got tears in her eyes seeing this.. without her knowledge she pushed the door inside and goes to him.. doctor and nurse tried to stop her but Laksh denied them.. Swara was not in her control.. she just stopped infront of bed.. one fair yet red skin but completely weak body bcz of medicine. She slowly yet trembling hands caressed his head little and Sanskar's breathing started to get normal.. all were shocked seeing this.. Ram was smiling happily while Zoya and Laksh were shocked seeing this.. doctor also got shocked but seeing his condition he sighed in relief as he was out of danger.. He informed this to laksh and went out.. Swara was still in daze of the moment and standing there only feeling normal.. yes .. her breathing also got normal.. she put her hand on her heart and other hand on Sanskar's heart and closed her eyes feeling better.. but jerked off her hand knowing the reality.. she turned quickly to go out but Sanskar hold her hand in slowly in his unconsciousness.. she stopped but now she knows the situation and saw towards laksh who was requesting her with eyes to stay there only.. she nodded her head and sat on nearby chair..

Laksh turned to Zoya who was seeing all this with shock.. " First of all thank you so much for coming here on my first call.. Even after not knowing about us you all agreed to help us is too much for us.. I can't thank Mr Asad directly but I can thank you.. n sorry for my previous behaviour.. I couldn't greet you directly as I was worried for his condition.." Zoya nodded her head positively.. Ram was shocked listening this.. Laksh saw him and turned to him..