You love him..

It's been 2 months Swara become normal.. all accepted her decision as they knew she is stubborn.. Zoya tried to make her understand but she never listened.. all were shuttered but still they didn't said anything as for them she is important not her decision.

Asad again shifted to New York..as he started to work on his old branch.. Sanskar handled India's branch... Laksh also shifted to New York as Ragini didn't wanted to leave Swara again.. laksh joined with Asad only as he was facing problem alone.. Ragini again started to take assignment but no more work load as she wanted to make her family as her priority.. ansh was still in india as his enual exams are near.. so Sujata and Ram stayed with him .. but after his exams they are also going to new York..

Swara is now fit and she started her singing again.. Zoya started her dance classes again but now they are planning for marriage as Swara clearly said now after falling in love with Sanskar she will never think about anyone.. so they should not think about her.. Asad agreed and thought to marry Zoya as its been long he was denying..

Swara was going to kitchen for her breakfast as all left early while she woke up late bcz of yesterday's program.. she lazily goes to kitchen for making Maggie as she didn't want to make much.. but stopped seeing Swarali who was sitting on the slab smiling idiotically..

" No arguments please.. I am tired and hungry.." Swara said calmly making her shook her head..

" Why are you so stubborn di? Even after knowing all the truth you are doing this.. You are seriously mad.." Swarali said grumpily..

Swara nodded her head and continued her work..

" Waise someone is looking hot today.." Swarali said naughtily seeing her condition..

Swara raised her eyebrows and and ignored her..

" Seriously di.. if I was alive and if I was a boy then I would have been flat on you.." Swarali said winking her who put the pan with force listening her talking..

Swarali smiles brightly.. " This shorts , this crop top, your long legs, your waist which is visible bcz of crop top, your this balloon face without any make-up, messy bun... Gosh you are looking sexy and hot.. "

" You were always these much naughty and shameless?" Swara said calmly taring the packet..

Swarali become straight.. " No.. that time I didn't have anyone to do naughtiness.. but with you I can do anything.. afterall you are my half part."

Swara nodded her head.. " You bared so much right? "

" I just didn't enjoyed this little happiness.. that doesn't mean I have any regrets from my life.. I have just two regrets which will be complete now.." Swarali said with a smile..

" What are they?" Swara asked slowly..

" One is irritating you.. as I always wanted to do naughtiness with my sister.. Ragini di was there.. n I did little pranks with her but she was elder to me almost 9 years.. so I always felt protective around her not freedom to do anything.. but with you I can do anything.. " Swarali said normally..

" That describes your current behaviour.. I don't have any problems with it.. you can do all the naughtiness.. but till when?" Swara asked seriously..

Swarali stopped her smile.. " Till you accept my talk... Please accept it and listen to your heart.."

Swara got tears in her eyes.. " please don't think about it..n let me have my breakfast.. I am hungry.."

" Till when you will run from your feelings? " Swarali shouted..

" Till I can.. I know at some point I will break down and accept him but I know till then he will start hating me so I don't have to do anything more.. n by this you will live with me forever.." Swara said slowly and went to the room grabbing her bowl..