New beginning..

Swara was sitting on sofa and talking to Dilshad.. she was smiling seeing her worry but at the same time sad as this is the first time she is away from her family who accepted and loved her the way she is.. n most importantly gave her the name of them.. Even after being orphan she felt that she is not their own child.. she sometime wonder what if her real family was there.. would they also loved her like her ammi and brother? Living in orphanage she knew and understood many things but family was always a dream for her but Asad and Dilshad completed her this dream.. infect they gave her more love then she ever thought..

" Ammi.. relax.. I am completely fine.. but you are not.. please take your medicine.. or I have to complain to bhaijaan.." Swara faked her anger..

Dilshad smiles.. " I miss you beta... You were the one who always gave me medicine so how can I remember it.. anyway I will take after sometime.. by the way please talk to Asad.. "

Swara laughed little.. " I know.. bhaijaan must be alone and seeing my pictures.. afterall he loves me more than you.." Swara twitched her nose..

Dilshad smiles.. " ofcourse.. he loves you more than me.. you are his baby sister so how can he don't love you.. he may sound rude and bitter to all but deep inside he is most emotional person.. n his emotional side is only for us.. he only made me understand to let you go but now he is only crying.. "

Swara also got tears.. " If I will talk to him now then he might be more broken.. I will talk to him later with Zoya.. bcz with her he will be fine.. he is missing and crying bcz his both lifelines are away from him.. but don't worry he will be fine.. now you also take rest.. " Swara cut the call and cried hugging her phone..

Zoya who came after taking her dinner instantly goes to her and asked but she hugged without saying anything..  " Relax .. both are fine.. I have talked with Asad.. he was little sad but now better and going for dinner as ammi also didn't had her dinner.. you can talk to him after dinner.. okay?" Swara nodded cutely and Zoya smiles.. she slowly made her eat and goes away after wiping her face..

Ragini who was watching all this got tears..She clutch her locket thinking about Swara.. Zoya saw this and comes to her.. Ragini wipe her face and smiles little.. " Your bond with her is very amazing.."

Zoya smiles.. " Ofcourse.. as Asad said she is our baby first.. n all people love their babies too much.. Swara is light of my life.. I was happy with my family but she made me meet with my love .. she played cupid n that's the reason I am more connected to her . Asad can understand her thinking but I can understand her silence.. sometimes relations of hearts are more amazing then blood once.."

" Yes.. I can't deny it.. Swara was also my baby sister but we never had bond like you.. yes I was protective for her but not like you.. even after having blood relation I was away from my sister.. maybe bcz of our nature differences or something but still our relationship was different.. Swara never demand or asked anything and her silent nature always made me away from her.."

Zoya patted her cheeks.." Every person has different views.. Your Swara was lucky having you all as her family.. afterall you missed her too much.."

" Still we failed to give her justice.." Ragini got lost in her memory..

Hospital..

Sanskar was asking about family to laksh.. he answered hiding little things..

As Sanskar was getting discharge so doctor came to do his last check up and smiles seeing his recovery..

Laksh thanked him and goes out to take wheelchair.. Sanskar also get up slowly and sat .. Laksh took him to car and adjust him..both started their journey to home..