His pain Her fear

Sanskar Maheshwari... One name but enough to shook entire business world.. form childhood only he was one step ahead.. if other students likes sports then he was the captain of sports ..if other students try to study better he was no 1 in study.. Ram Prasad Maheshwari and Sujata Maheshwari were always proud of their son who was perfect combination of intelligence and naughtiness.. after laksh's arrival he become big brother and it's not wrong that he was best in that role also.. laksh always found him his ideal.. but today he is lost.. he lost in his life infront of his love..

Love.. yes the feeling which he never wanted to make him weak but today he is weak.. he become weak and looser infront of his love.. he stepped back claiming his love.. he couldn't find courage to face his love.. the reason is also his unconditional love..

Swara .. only one name is enough to shook his entire life.. from the time he started to believe in love he just loved one person.. Swara.. but destiny played cruel game with him..he knew he was at fault but still how can he changed his past..

He couldn't understand that he got married to the girl who's eyes were showing only helplessness.. just to make her feel happy he said yes for marriage but love.. never.. he knew he can never love her bcz he already lost his heart to the girl who spoiled his heart by just a look.. he can never love to other girl after that incident but what's the fault of this innocent girl who become his wife.. he only said yes for marriage.. no one forced him for marriage.. yes they asked for marriage and hoped for positive response but still the last choice was his only.. he promised himself to give all the happiness which that girl deserve but unfortunately he couldn't love her inspite all the tries.. yes he liked her, her silence, her expressive eyes but that eyes only made him remember the thing that he can't love this girl when he already lost his heart to other girl.. who shook his entire mind just by one glance.. he was frustrated, irritated with his behaviour.. but he couldn't find the solution.. he promised to himself that he will fulfill all the responsibility towards his wife but love is something he couldn't give.. n how can he give it bcz he lost his senses of love in other girl who made him mad by one glance of eyes..

He remembered the time when he noticed her first time..He was in new York for his study but finally started his business and finally made it stable.. his father and brother were proud of his intelligence and asked to continue his business in india.. as he was ready to take step ahead.. he agreed and thought to go india back where his family is ready to give him all that love which he was craving for years but something happened before he reach india which changed him.. no one knew about it as he was better in hiding his emotions but again it ditched her..

He was walking from garden to his penthouse apartment.. which he bought from his first profit in project.. he was proud having it..as in this small age it was really very hard to get all this success.. He was smiling and walking thinking about his family whom he was going to meet after almost 5 years.. but he stopped at the place seeing something..which made him surprised yet amused seeing the guts of that girl.. the girl who was walking from other side got trapped between some drunken people who were trying to misbehave with her but what made Sanskar confused was her girls acting.. as she sat down on the middle of road and started to cry loudly.. he thought to go and help but seeing that people also sat around her he stopped thinking to watch.. that girl cried loudly making all shock yet surprised..bcz till now every girl they tried to harras was either trying to run away or trying to free herself but this girl is crying without doing anything..

" What happened mam?" One guy asked from the group..

That girl cried more listening this.. all asked in union making her raise her head.. " You know.. just today I prayed to God that why he didn't sent any man in my life as my all friends are having already 2 no no 4 boyfriends.. while here I am single person who didn't got even a single person in her life who likes me.. I was complaining to God but God listened me very fast.. he sent not only one or two but 7 boys for me.. now I am confused.. to whom I should make my first boyfriend.. bcz you know people says first is very special but I am confused as who is special among you all?" Girl again cried loudly making all shock while Sanskar was having mini heart attack listening her complaint..