Truth and her pain

All were shocked listening shomi as not even in their dreams they thought like this..

Shomi goes to shekhar who was freez listening this.. shomi shook him hardly and took him to Swara..

" See Shekhar.. our Swara is alive.. our real Swara is alive.. my daughter is alive.. I am not inauspicious shekhar.. my daughter is alive.. " she cried saying this and hugged shekhar who finally let out his tears from his eyes ..

All were shocked and not knowing what to say.. but in all this Asad composed himself first and rushed to Swara who was shivering bcz of cold and all this truth.. he hugged her in fear who hugged him back in fear of losing him... Both were scared of losing each other.. shomi was shocked seeing some stranger hugging her daughter while shekhar first time felt bad seeing Swara hugging Asad..

Asad ignoring everyone's glare first stopped Swara's crying who was crying bcz of fear.. he just nodded no and she understood that whatever will happen he will never let her go but still she needs her mother and she broke the hug.. " I want ammi .. please bhaijaan.."

" Never request me for whatever you want.. just order me.. okay?" He said with a smile making her smile little.. Asad quickly called someone and waited..

" Who are you and why are you hugging my daughter? Most importantly how can touch my daughter?" Shomi asked angrily..

Asad who was being normal got angry as bcz of her shout Swara jumped in fear and clutched his arm .. " first.. whoever I am is none of your business.. atleast not now after whatever you did.. n second.. she is my sister.. so I have all the right to touch or hug her.. understand?"

Shomi tried to argue but shekhar hold her hand and nodded negatively..

" What happened Asad?" Dilshad who came stand at door in confusion.. she was waiting for her son as he told he will come soon but he didn't come and in worry she was awake and reading book trying to be normal.. it's not that she doesn't trust him but still the heart of mother can never be in peace when her children are away from her.. specially in other city and that too in midnight..

Swara who was clinging to Asad saw her mother and run to her.. she hugged her tightly and cried loudly.." Ammi they are taking me away.." she just whispered this making Dilshad more worried..she just wrapped her hands around her..

Shomi was jealous seeing their bond and goes to them and broke their hug.." She is my daughter.. not yours.. so please stay away from her.."

Dilshad who was confused and worried for Swara's condition got angry on this woman who was shouting on her.. she angrily removed shomi's hand from Swara's arm.. as she was holding her tightly.. n she can't see her Swara hurt.. Dilshad glanced at Asad once and seeing his condition she understood little.. " Even if God will come and say that she is not my daughter I won't believe him.. Swara was, is and will be my daughter forever.. n you are claiming to be her mother so tell me one thing.. can't you see your daughter's pain and condition? She is crying bcz of your shouting and tight grip just prove yourself right.. but not seeing her pain.. n her condition.. can't you see she is shivering bcz of cold but here you are just shouting for your so called truth.. don't you have common sense? " Dilshad said seriously but lastly shouted angrily making shomi shocked..

Dilshad glared her and all who were just standing like statue.. she took deep breath and turned to Zoya.. " Zoya please make Swara change into something warm and comfortable.. dry her hair first otherwise she will catch cold.. don't know from how long these people are making her stand in this situation so please go and make her normal.. you also change into something as you are also shivering.. " she said seriously making Zoya nodded.. she took Swara to Swarali's room and closed it..