Personal Heaven 💖

" Not again..." Ritik was banging his head on the wall while Shruti was laughing seeing him.. he glared her but she didn't stop.. " If your laughing session is over then please call that late latif .. otherwise crowd will kill us..

" I am here guys.." Swara shouted loudly making him horrified as she jumped on him from behind..

" I will definitely die before my time and the reason will be only you. Huh...." Saying this he goes away ..

" What happened to him.." Swara asked with a smile.. Shruti just hugged her lightly. " His same problem.. you are late.."

Swara shook her head and got ready quickly.. within some minutes she was on the stage making people cheer for her.. all were lost in her song but her eyes shine seeing special person who finally came and gave her flying kiss.. she smiles widely and continued her song..

All were hooting and asking for more .. Ritik somehow handle everything and all got disappear.. Swara come to backstage where she was hugged by Sanskar who was hiding his face in her neck.. Swara smiles and reciprocate..

" Sorry for being late.." he said slowly.. Swara just shook her head and hugged him tightly..

" Ahm..ahm..if your romance is over.. can we come inside?" Zoya asked from outside.. Swara and Sanskar both broke the hug and made themselves presentable..

All came congratulating Swara.. Ansh jumped on her while Ragini and Zoya hugged her tightly..

" That was amazing Swara.. even in New York your craze is same... I am impressed.." Asad said amusingly..

All smiled and hugged her.. Swara giggled but finally broke the hug and pushed Zoya lightly as she might feel suffocating..

" Are you out of mind Zoya.. why can't you understand that you are not alone.." Swara said angrily.. Zoya pout but got silent as she knew that Swara is right.. Ragini and others were laughing silently as first time Swara was dominating on Zoya..

Sanskar saw Zoya's pleading come to her rescue.. " Relax Swara.. she was just excited.. don't scold her more.." swara glared him but huffed.. she can't be angry on them for long..

" Okay.. Enough of Scolding.. let's go for dinner.. I am sterving.." Asad said and all followed her except Swara and Sanskar..

" Did I scold more.." Swara asked slowly while Sanskar chuckled.. " You were just worried for her so it's okay.. you care for her but don't forget that she never sat silently.. from clg time she was party person..So it's quite difficult for her to be normal like others.. understand her condition also.." he made her understand slowly making her smile..

Swara tiptoed and kissed him slowly.. " You always understand me and my mood swings.. thank you.."

" Bcz you are my heart.. so it's oblivious that I know you better.. but trust me rather than this normal mood swings I am eagerly waiting for real mood swings of yours.." Sanskar said naughtily.. Swara blushed little and hugged him getting shy..

They both were coming close slowly.. even after loving before marriage they took their relationship very slowly understanding each other.. Sanskar know that she needs time as she is still in her early 20s .. so he always gave her time to be normal.. finally his efforts succeed and Swara came out from her guilt completely but still they are walking slowly on this beautiful path of marriage.. they did come close like kissing and hugging.. spending time in each other's arms, sleeping while cuddling but still they didn't took their relationship to next level as Sanskar didn't wanted to make her uncomfortable.. Asad once asked him when they shared the news of Zoya's pregnancy.. as they both married at the same time but Sanskar smiled and said that getting married at the same time it doesn't mean that Swara should also get pregnant.. he does want to be father but still they need time to understand each other more.. they were already in love but still some point they are stranger so they need to know each other.. Asad was proud listening him and thanked him for coming in Swara's life..