His Regret

Sanskar's POV..

It's been 6 months you left us.. but still we are not over from you.. do you know how things changed after your departure.. but you never cared.. I know at first you faced so much worst but why you left all when you got all that people who loves you unconditionally.. you know your and Swarali's culprits got their worst punishment.. dadi was paralyzed after getting her punishment for lifetime imprisonment..she got heart attack as she was never habitual for that hard work.. now she is in the jail for handicapped people.. she can't even eat by her own.. Urvashi aunty was sentenced to hanged.. sahil and Kavita got 10 years imprisonment for helping the culprits.. Shomi ma was dead and shekhar uncle got 6 months imprisonment for shooting at Urvashi.. next week he will come out from jail.. but he lost his life.. you know last time when I met him he was completely changed person.. he is just body without soul.. he lost his wife and daughters.. how can he be normal.. if not Ragini di then he must have been dead at that time only but he said he is bearing punishment of not saving his daughters..I never seen him these much broken ever..

Laksh who was always happy person turned completely serious man after losing gis both best friends.. I miss my old lucky.. he already lost his parents at youngers stage .. after Ragini's arrival he was happy but Swarali and you were his best friends and his sisters by choice.. he still miss you both alot.. Ragini stopped talking to anyone.. she stopped her working as she couldn't concentrate on that bcz of depression.. just 3 months ago she faced nervous breakdown.. right now she is having very delicate mind.. if she gets one tragic situation then there are high chances  that we can lose her.. it's ansh only who is keeping her alive.. Ansh might be small baby but he become very mature after your departure.. as after Swarali you was her most favourite person.. but now he stopped his naughtiness.. his pranks, his tantrums, his stubbornness..all.. it's like we lost our old Ansh.. Mom and dad also lost their happiness after losing their best friends and children's happiness.. they tried to make Ragini and laksh normal but failed.. still they are keeping hope on ansh as he can become normal with the passing time..

Asad bhai also lost his senses.. he become more serious than before.. I know this because now we are partners.. You know he himself proposed this partnership.. he said your heart always wanted me and that's the reason you never accepted anyone ... We merged our companies 2 months ago as we couldn't handle it by ourselves.. Asad bhai couldn't be normal like before.. Dilshad aunty lost her smile.. I am so proud of her that she mad you her daughter.. for which daughter she faced every worst situation that daughter is only not here.. how can she smile again.. on top of that Asad also become serious.. it's Zoya was the only one who is keeping them alive .. she was also in trauma but as you were her best friend she handled herself very quickly bcz she has two responsibilities on her head..she become Asad's shadow.. always giving him his medicines, giving him proper diet as he always neglect his health.. making him sleep as he faced problem in sleeping.. oh yes.. he became patient of insomnia but thankfully Zoya noticed that soon and she came to his rescue.. she is performing her duty as perfect wife without their marriage.. fortunately her di and jiju also understand them so they never objected her decision.. Zoya also become Dilshad aunty's daughter who gives them reason to believe that they can be normal.. you don't know but aunty's heart is very delicate now.. she had coronary angiography and that's the reason she needs extra care .. Zoya is taking care of her like perfect daughter but still no one can take your place.. she miss you so much Swara..

And I lost my life, my breath.. if I am alive then only bcz of your eyes which still makes me sane.. you are my first and last love.. I can never think about anyone other than you.. I know I did mistake by marrying Swarali but I swear Swara I didn't had any intention to hurt her.. it's just I saw the same vulnerability in her eyes which I found in yours.. n I couldn't control to make her feel happy.. I know I took drastic decision but now after all the truth I think I took right decision that time bcz if I didn't agreed to marry her then she might become pray of that Sahil's lust.. we were friends and we might become friends for lifetime but destiny again gave me chance to meet my love which is you.. I again fall in love with you but you went away.. you are very selfish in my matter Swara.. first you made me fall for you and then I got to know that you already love someone.. but again you came infront of me.. I again fall for you only and again you pushed me away saying you are not mine.. I kept asking myself that she is mine or not? Always I got to know that you are not but finally I understood that even if you are not mine I am only yours.. I know you also loves me but bcz of situation you never accepted it.. you always pushed me thinking I am Swarali's husband but we were friends Swara.. I know marriage is very pious relationship but sometimes situation are different Swara.. we both didn't made for each other.. we were always different.. my heart always held you.. only you that's why even after being her own twin sister Swarali couldn't make her place in my heart as love of my life.. she was perfect daughter, sister, wife but not my love.. I wish she would have got her true life partner who loved her unconditionally like she deserves but I was not that person bcz I was always yours.. only yours.. how can I make you understand that destiny played her game to make me meet you again by making me marry with Swarali.. if I would not marry her then how would you come here at her place and how could I understand that you are the only one who owns my heart.. you also fell for me in that time only but always stopped yourself thinking it's wrong.. but it's not wrong Swara . It's our destiny's play to make us unite.. but we both pushed ourselves away and now destiny made us away.. but I can't Swara.. I can never forget you. I know you are not with us but I will only love you till my last breath.. please come back to us.. we are nothing but just lifeless bodies without you.. please come Swara.. don't give us this much big punishment for our mistakes.. please come.. we love you alot..