SC: Don meets Dame - Part 5

Sahoo woke up.When he cleared his vision,he saw Chanchala tucking the saree pleats at her waist.Propping his head on his hand,he gaped at her.She caught him ogling and quickly covered her midriff with her pallu.

Shooting him a glare,she took her safety pins and went to the bathroom.

S: Chey wasted...couldn't you have pretended to be asleep?Sigh...

She came out neatly dressed.

S mv: No one can beat her in saree...she is tailor made to carry off this look!😍

C: I'm leaving for work.

S: Wait...one moment...

She stopped.He went near her and crouched down.She took a step back wondering what he was up to.Taking the front pleats,he ironed it with his fingers to make it look more straight and crisp.

S: Now it's fine...😁

She stepped out of the room.Grabbing her lipstick from the dresser and the blanket on the bed,he followed her.

S: Do you really have to go today?

He rubbed some on his finger and dabbed on his lips,cheeks,forehead and neck then quickly hid it in his pocket.He also wrapped himself in the blanket.

C: Yes.Why?

S: I mean we just got married yesterday.We can spend some time...

C:... I have work.My duty comes first for me.I can't spare time for anything else.

She said brusquely.Chanchala's secretary,two policemen and some other officials were waiting at the porch for her.They saluted her.

Seeing Sahoo,they wished him also.

"Good morning sir..."

S: Good morning.😊

They noticed her lipstick hue around his face and neck.

"Seems like the concert last night went on without any hiccups...🙈"

"He has come out just like that to send her off...🙈"

C: What are you all talking and laughing about?

"Huh...no nothing madam..."

Chanchala felt weird.She turned to look at Sahoo who was leaning against the door frame covered completely in blanket.Seeing the lipstick stain on him she got his idea.She felt embarrassed before her colleagues.

C mv: Rascal!😡

She got inside the car and instructed the driver to leave.

S: Come soon bangaram,I'll be waiting...for the next round...

He winked at her for which she looked away in disgust.

***

"Ahaa...Enno raatrulostaayi
kaani raade vennelamma...Enno muddulistaaru kaani
ledhe veedhi chemma...🎶"

The sleazy song playing in his phone,Sahoo was gearing up for his second first night.He wore the tshirt with a tagline "Never say die" which he rolled up to expose his waist and a tight fitting shorts accentuating his curves like an item dancer to seduce his rigid wife.

Standing before the mirror,he practiced some sexy steps which heroines do to entice heroes who are not in the mood.Once he was pleased,he scattered rose petals all over the bed and rolled a strand of jasmine flowers around his wrist.

Settling on the bed in Amarendra pose,he reminisced his past life.