Dating - Part 2

Bavas were besotted by the ravishing beauty who stood before them.

D: She's mine!😍

D: She's mine!😍

R: She's mine!😍

D: Bava!Don't turn me into a murderer!😡

R: Same goes to you!😡

Violence failed so D tried to tackle R with sentiments.

D: You were 6 yrs old and I was 10 yrs then...you wanted my plastic crown and I gave it to you happily.Is this the way you repay me?😢

R: You're talking as if you gave it freely.You took my barbie doll in exchange for that crown didn't you?

D: Huh...uh...mmm...(mv: he remembers everything...)

R: Always you are the one getting away with the girl now it's my showtime!

Not paying attention to the bewildered girl who was switching looks between them,both bavas grabbed each other's collars.She panicked.

Tr: Please stop!I'm sorry for bothering you!🥺

She walked off.

R: She's going!😰

D: Chitti...wait!😰

Bavas left their hold on each other and ran after her.

R: Sorry andi...how can we be of help?

Tr: Those guys were misbehaving with me...

She pointed at the perverts who were going around disturbing women.

R: Don't worry we'll handle them!😡

D: We'll bash them up until they vomit the milk they drank from their mothers!😡

Removing their jackets they placed it on her either shoulders and flexed their muscles in an attempt to impress her.

Tr: Erm...they are there you could show it to them...

The Mahishmati lions entered the scene.D and R were about to confront the guys when they heard a loud thud behind.They turned to see a hefty guy on the floor growling in pain.D and R looked at their own hands.

R: Not me...

D: Not me either...

R: Who is that bava who is much powerful than us?😟

D: Bah...we're hallucinating he must have tripped from the stairs.No one is as strong as us...!😌

R: You're right! 😌

Another fella came flying.Hitting against the glass pane,he slid to the floor.Bavas themselves freaked out.All eyes were on the hero who continued bashing the perverts single handedly.D and R followed their line of gaze.