VM: Two states - Part 2

The next day,Vicky went to Priya's house and rang the doorbell.Meenakshi opened the door.

V: Hi Ms.Fish...😊

M: Hello Vicky...😊

V: Lol

V: Lol...she's wearing a dress today...

M: Yeah I stitched it for her...😄

V: It's looking good on her.😄

M: Thanks.Priya and nanna have gone to town for shopping.They should be back soon.Pls come in.

However Vicky hesitated as he felt it was inappropriate to enter a house where a girl was alone.

V: It's ok.I'll wait here...outside...

He sat on the swing in the porch

He sat on the swing in the porch.While waiting he felt so bored and almost got up to leave when the aroma of freshly brewed coffee whiffed through the air.

V: Mmm...so yummy...have never smelt such good coffee in this area before...wish I could get a cup...

He saw Meenakshi walking towards him with a tray in her hand and pleasant smile on her face.Julie followed her

M: Pls take it...😊

V: Thank you so much.😊

His eyes wandered to the plate of cookies.

V: Err...can I have that also???Hihihi...

M: This is for you only...

She placed the tray beside him.Dipping the cookies into coffee,he began munching those greedily.

V: Chomp...chomp....who made this coffee?

M: Me only.Its not good?

V: It's the best coffee I ever had in recent times.It is amazing!

M: Thank you.

V: You are our guest and I made you prepare coffee...I'm sorry you shouldn't have taken the trouble...

M: This is no trouble.You are going to be son-in-law of this house so we have to look after you.

She smiled and calling Julie she turned to go inside,