Dating - Part 6

Happy Valentine's Day all darlings!!!
♥️🌹🤗

Tr's mom: My divorce has impacted Trish badly.I've told her many times that what happened to me need not happen to her yet she is adamant on not getting married and having a family of her own.How long can I be with her?She doesn't understand...As a mother I wish to see her settled down so...

She paused and looked at D.He gulped hard.

D mv: Raajamatha,I already have a lot on my plate I can't take one more please leave me alone 🙏🏼

For a moment,Bava became Bhalla.

R mv: She should be looking at me why bava?Does intend to marry off Trish to him?Grr!!I won't see he is my bava I will only slash his body and disfigure his baby face that lures everyone...
😡

Tr's mom: ...since you both are her friends,you should only speak to her and convince her to agree for marriage.I don't have sons but I consider you so.This is my only wish.Will you both fulfill this for me?

Bavas heaved a sigh of relief.R was the first to speak.

R: Mom...Trish is my responsibility from now on...I promise you 😁

Tr's mom: Huh?

R: I mean convincing her is my responsibility...tongue slip...😁

He glanced at his bava who fixed him with a suspicious look.

D mv: Why is this rat running around the biscuit tin?Is Sweety's guess right?🤔

R: (mv:Oh no he has started to doubt)Bava...you also promise mom no...she'll feel happy...

He diverted his bava's mind.D too gave his word that he would ensure Trish gets married.Her mom was happy.

***

It was a week before Sankranti.D was stuffing his clothes into backpack getting ready to leave to his native Mogulthur.D's mother brought tins of savouries and bottles of pickle jars.

SKG: This is for pinni...this is for akka...this is for your nannamma...this is...

D: Stop!People pack these things for those living in cities but you are preparing these here and sending it back to them?Won't they get this all there?

SKG: So?Will you go with empty hand?It's festive time and you are going after months they will be expecting something don't talk too much and just pack these with your stuff I'm getting more!

D held the oil leaking spicy pickle jars and vaddiyalu packets in his hand.

D: 🙄

He packed them separately as to not create a mess on his cleaned clothes.With his haversack on his shoulders,he balanced too large boxes on his either hips.His mother brought two more bags of eatables.

SKG: Here,take this also...it's for the neighbours...

He fixed her with a cold stare.

SKG: What?Don't look at me like I'll gouge out your eyeballs...go...hey wait tell your nanna and go...

He turned and looked at his D's photo that was hung on the wall with a garland on it.

D: Velosthannu nanna...👋🏼

SKG: Good boy 😇

He bid her farewell then in an auto he arrived at the train station.R was already there waiting for him.Seeing his bava walking in alike a donkey that was laden with stuff,R guffawed.