RS: A new life

Raghavendra - Sasha :
A new life
***

Characters:

R - Raghavendra alias Raghava
S - Sasha
R's Mom
R's Dad
C - Chandramma (This character I made up.She is R's neighbour and a motherly figure.Pls feel free to give her a face if you want)

***

Sasha was a bold and carefree orphan who eked a living by robbery.She grew up as a tomboy so she had no girly feelings and didn't know how to behave like one but she was compassionate to others.From her loot,she would keep only what was necessary for herself and donate the rest to needy children.

Once,to escape from the police,she hid herself inside a bus which was carrying pilgrims to Mantralaya,the holy abode of Guru Raghavendra swamy and home of the once hot-tempered Raghava who renounced worldly pleasures living as a saint serving the ...

Once,to escape from the police,she hid herself inside a bus which was carrying pilgrims to Mantralaya,the holy abode of Guru Raghavendra swamy and home of the once hot-tempered Raghava who renounced worldly pleasures living as a saint serving the Swamy and devotees.

The bus arrived at the temple and Sasha alighted

S: Yaawnn...some pilgrim spot.They will surely bring lots of money to deposit into the collection box.That should suffice for me.

She felt hungry and stood in the que that was serving prasadam.Getting her share,she settled at a cosy spot to have her meal.

S: Thoo...thoo...it's so plain no salt no egg no chicken no nothing how do they eat this?

She looked around and called a boy who went to her.

S: Isn't there any non-veg restaurant here?

The boy looked shocked and shook his head no.

"Akka,here even thinking of those things is a sin."

He went off.

S: Bahh such a boring place.I won't survive here for long.Better to loot and leave soon.