JV: Vennela's visit - Part 2

With each passing day,Jai's love for Vennela grew stronger.Everything about his maradalu made him crazy.

When she went up to the terrace to dry clothes,he would be there.Pretending to be on a call,he would ogle at her.

If she was in the kitchen with his mother he would go there.In the pretext of taking something from the fridge,he would steal glances at her.

Except her room,he followed her everywhere she went like the hutch puppy.All these subtle gestures of her bava did not go unnoticed by Vennela.She enjoyed them and did her part by teasing him then giggled inwardly seeing his struggles.

She enjoyed them and did her part by teasing him then giggled inwardly seeing his struggles

(Other girls get bavas like pani poori walas whereas Vennela gets a biriyanilicious bava.Why this double standards God?🥺🤷🏻‍♀️)

With milk glass in hand Vennela went up to Jai's room and knocked at his door.

V: Bava!

Jai opened the door.

J: It was open.You could have come in...

V: It's ok bava...

She passed him the glass.

V: Goodnight bava.

J: Amma?

V: She's asleep.

J: Are you also going to sleep?

V: Not so soon...

J: In that case come in we can talk.

Vennela was hesitant because she had not entered Jai's room.

J: I'm only telling no...come...

She went in.There was a bed,a workstation,a book shelf packed with books,a wardrobe and a mini fridge.

V: Your room is very neat and well maintained bava.

He smiled.

J: Sit down...

She was about to sit on the floor when he stopped her.

J: What are you doing?Sit on the bed bangaram...

V: But it's your bed bava...

J: So what?Did I impose any rule that you shouldn't use this?

V: If so,can I lie down on this?

He bobbed his head.Vennela fell back on the bed and rolled from side to side.Jai chuckled at her antics.

J: Bangaram,give me 10 mins,I'll complete my sketch and come.

V: Ok bava!

He continued designing the house plan for his client.While waiting for him,Vennela leafed through the pages of a book that was kept on the bedside table.