What A Coincidence

Summer of 1996. August 3rd. It's my birthday, my fifteenth birthday, and also the day a certain bleach blonde slytherin changed my life.

"Y/n, it's time to get up dear, we have to go to Diagon Alley to get your uniforms fitted, and pick up your books. We are also meeting up with one of my old friends and her son, they are actually coming over for dinner" mum tried to explain, she said something else, but I only picked up the first part.

When I finally got up, I went straight into the shower, I washed my y/hL, y/hc hair with a rose and peach shampoo and conditioner, I washed my body with a coconut and green apple scrub. When I got out of the shower I wrapped my hair in a towel, dried my body off, brushed my teeth and got dressed, I decided to wear a soft green jumper, with a pair of ripped Jean's and black vans, then just through my hair up into a ponytail. I grabbed my enchanted bag and wand.

I was still tired, and wasn't paying attention, so I ended up bumping into my brother phillip,
" Hey y/n! Watch were your going!"

"Bonjour and goodmorning to you too." I rolled my eyes and walked away, and down the stairs to meet my mum at the door.

"Took you long enough, let's go before we're late." My mum grabbed my hand and apparated.

Mother and I went and got my uniforms fitted first, and also bought me a birthday outfit, so I picked out a green romper and a new pair of nikes that have green apple on them. I was then sent off to buy my books on my own, I didn't even know what books I needed I just had a paper with my classes. When I finally walked into Flourish and blotts, I noticed a cute boy just standing there, like he was waiting for someone, so I decided to ask for help.

"Hey there my name is y/n Hanlon." I introduced myself

"oh hi there I'm malfoy, draco malfoy" he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Hello malfoy could you help me find the books for these classes, I am a transfer student from Beauxbaton by the way."

"Its a pleasure hanlon, I just bought these books myself." He smirked.

"So malf-"

"call me draco" his smirk gets bigger.

"Okay draco, so what house are you in?" 

"I am a slytherin, so if you ever want to have a good time, you know were to find me"

"sure thing Mr.Flirt," I laugh. He grabbed all the books I needed and he placed them on the counter for me,  but just as I go and pay for them, he pays.

"Woah woah, why did you do that."

"Because darling, now every time you look at your books, you will remember me." He smiles, as we walk out of the store,

"Hey mum!" I wave towards her

"woah wait that your mum?"

"Yes why?"

"The lady with your mum is mine, so looks like our little meet is getting extended by like two weeks, or more" he starts to laugh. 

"What are you talking about,?"

"Well my parents need to go on a business trip and your mum offered to let me stay with you guys, so I wouldn't be alone, and since we are going to the same school our parents thought it would be good for us to get to know eachother and ride to school together."

"Oh so your the boy my mum was talking about this morning, I should have listened to everything." He laughed at the end of my sentence.
Once the woman and my mother showed up I stook my hand out for a shake

"good afternoon Mrs.Malfoy, it's nice to meet you"

"It's  nice to meet you too my dear." She looked at my hand and then at her son, he then puts his hand on mine and pushed it back down to my side.

"Can we go back to the mansion now, I didn't eat breakfast." I say with a groan, I then looked at draco and he laughed it's like he could read my mind.

Writer's note
Sorry guys this is a really short first chapter, I am writing all my chapters on paper, like a rough copy. On paper it was two pages, I hope you still like it, the next chapter will be longer. Please leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments. ♡