An Old Friend

Once we arrived to the castle, my jaw dropped, the sight was marvelous I couldn't wait to get sorted, but I couldn't walk through the doors yet, my Palms were super sweaty and my gut was in knots, so I decided to look up at the setting sky, "Draco it's so beautiful" I couldn't stop smiling, my facial expression was glued.

"You are really beautiful" I felt his eyes melting through me,

"I was talking about the school and sky silly" I suede my hip hitting him to wake him from his thoughts "draco I think your drooling" I wipe his chin,

"I am not y/n. Let's head inside the feast and sorting ceremony is starting any minute" draco walked off and I chased him like a lost puppy.

The school was beautiful, with every painting, every crack, every stone that holds the castle from falling, tells a beautiful story. I was stopped in my tracks, seeing my 17 year old brother jumping around with his four friends I only met one of them a while back, but the other three are my age and I know of them because my brother doesn't know how to shut his trap.
The red head is ron weasley, hes also the one who loves chicken. The girl is Hermione Granger, shes the one who always has her nose in books, I am the same way, so I am not judging. The last boy that's my age, is the one and only Harry Potter, also know as the boy who survived the killing curse. Now Philip's bestfriend that I have met, his name is Cedric Diggory they are both in the same house, Cedric is also the first guy- the first guy I had a crush on, and my first kiss was stolen by him. "Hey, earth too y/n, you still there?" The blonde grabs my face and kisses it once he noticed no one was there or looking,

"ah yes, hi. Sorry let's go" he grabs my wrist roughly but gently, and we rushed to the great hall.

Once we got to the great hall I understood why it was called the 'great hall ' it felt warm and succour, there was floating candles, tons of food and laughter. "Okay so, y/n you have to stay here because your name will be called, I am going to sit at my table with my friends" he warmly smiles

"okay see you soon draco" I kissed his cold cheek and off he went. Our first time apart since August 3rd, he would refuse to leave my side, until now, he left like he barely knew me.

"Y/n Hanlon " A older looking woman dressed in green shouted "please sit, I will place the hat on your head and it will sort you" the woman slowly placed the stinky hat on my head, do they ever clean this thing?

"Hmm, another Hanlon. Oh but this one is different, she definitely possesses strong power, shes smarter, definitely not a hufflepuff. Not a ravenclaw." An awkward silence came over the room, everyone was definitely staring, they definitely heard what that dumb hat said. "You Miss Hanlon, one day will possibly be the most powerful witch, next to your boyfriend you wont stop thinking about. But only if you act wisely." More silence, was this dumb hat going to sort me already, like do your job, stop embarrassing me, definitely not gonna make friends because of this hat. Most powerful? Really? No wa- my thoughts were cut off "SYLITHERIN!" As the hat was just about to be removed from my head it whispered "use your power wisely, dont make the same choices as your unc-" "thank you" I walked off confidently to the table that was cheering on their new slytherin.

Draco was busy talking to his friends and there was no space to fit in, I left him be, I needed to make friends, well try to make friends. I sat down next to a girl, her hair was half brown and half white blonde, she had a mix of green and grey eyes and a beautiful smile, she was also sitting alone. "Hello, I am y/n Hanlon" I poked out my hand for a shake, the girl accepted 

"hello y/n, I am whispers- fanny whispers, and my mom is a malfoy." See perks up in excitement.

"Wow, it's nice to meet you fanny. Does that mean draco is your cousin, or you guys are related?" "Yes actually, and I think you are ment to call him malfoy" her smile faded, as if I did something wrong. "Actually fanny, draco and I are way past the whole last name faze." I placed my cold hand on her surprisingly very warm shoulder and gave her a reassuring look. "Oh you met him already. Cool"

"yeah actually, we met like three weeks ago." I awkwardly smile.

"Oh Merlin, I should have noticed, your the girl!" She almost flew out of her seat.

"what do you mean?"

"Draco owled me when he was at your place, we are pretty close. He really li-" she was cut off by the most familiar and sexy voice ever.

"Hello fanny" the blonde kisses the top of her head, then walks next to me and sits.

"Fanny you better not scare my girl away." He looks straight at her in the eyes while some how still moving a strand of hair out of my face,

"dont worry draco, I dont scare easily" I place my head on his shoulder.

"Oh my god! Y/n Hanlon, I thought you were at Beauxbaton" a snobby familiar voice screeched,

"ah well isn't it my least favorite slytherin, how are you?" I turn to look at the short ish girl straight in the eyes.

"Now is that anyway to talk to your bestfri-"

"ex- bestfriend" I cut her off and roll my eyes in annoyance

"whatever y/n, how did you end up in slytherin, when your whole family is filled with hufflepuffs and Gryffindors?" The girl pushes aside fanny and sits between us,

"I dont know pansy maybe because the hat saw actual potential in me and thinks I will actually do some good for slytherin, not like you." I look at draco because of the silent laugh he made, I layed my head on his shoulder once again, pansy was giving me a headache, and she only made it worse.

"Is that draco, y/n why are you all over my man" she dropped her jaw in disbelief, I just rolled my eyes and stood up, I grabbed fanny's hand and kissed dracos cheek, then I pulled fanny away.

"Y/n! Stop I asked you a question, why were you all over my man?" She ran up behind me and pulled my cloak,

"ugh pansy! Leave me alone, and hes not your man if he was obviously letting me lay on him" I turn around to face her cold eyes

"you know how much i hate sharing, and you cant just come to school and lay on other people's mans"

"pansy! How are you sharing someone who's not yours!?"

"He is mine you stupid blonde whore!"

"He obviously is not if he was sleeping in my bed for the past three weeks" pansy frowned as her eyes began to Crystal

"y/n your not serious, fanny?" Pansy looks at the frightened girl,

"pansy, you and draco haven't been together since the middle of fourth year, you broke up with him" the poor girl explained as she shivered.

"Wait, wait, fanny your saying pansy and draco were a thing?" She just nodded

"Omg, draco is the guy you left me for!!" Well I cant really blame her, he is smoking hot, funny, and even though he says hes not, hes so kind, to me anyway.

"Yes y/n, and I regret it every single day, I tried to apologize but you would never awnser my owls, I loved you, I still do. Y/n what I did was the worst thing I have ever done" pansy grabs my cold shaking hands.

"Pansy stop!" I roughly strip my hands from hers, and placed them ontop of my head "You were my bestfriend, my everything, and I loved you! It is your fault and I am over you- I am over your bullshit, draco is my boyfriend now and i am happy! And i dont give a flying pixie about you, leave me ALONE!" I turned and gently pulled fanny away, and she lead the way to our dorms and common room, also giving a small tour.

Writer's note
Well.. the beans were spilled, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please leave your thoughts, I hope you all had a marvelous day.
I am starting up school again tomorrow, I have a one day in one day out schedule, so it's a little tiring, I will try and post as much as possible ♡ see you soon.